Unexpected Guest

{Hey guys since very few I mean few people rated i made this chapter for you guys! And i cant believe it school is here again! Oh and im going to make a new story call "I'm being sold?!" and i need you viewers to pick one Pairing from this story to be the main charater for the new one put it on the reviews ok! Enjoy!}

Disclaimer: I don't own anybody except my OC's! Thanks!

Chapter 7: Unexpected Guest!

Amy's POV

"HEY AMY AND KAORU WAKE UP ITS PASSED NOON!" I heard someone call from downstairs. I ignore it. ~BOOM!~

"I TOLD YOU TO WAKE UP NOW, HEHEHE…AND YOU DARE TO IGNORE ME *\(*V*)/*!" Chu said with a knife in her hand.

"I think you should run" Miyako said in the doorway. No need to tell us twice me and Kaoru said running to the hallway chased by Chu. We opened the door and ran outside until me and Kaoru crashed into something and Chu pretended to be a normal bunny eating grass. I was wondering why she is doing that so I turned to what I crashed to and saw Bone! What is he and his green brother doing here! Plus even worst we are in our P.J.!

"Sorry Miss are you alright?" Bone asked me and holds out a hand but I refused it exactly what Kaoru did to the green one, I think his name was B…Butch yeah, and walked back to the house till I felt someone grab my hand and pulled me back. Kaoru was in the same solution and she just punched the guy in the face and started yelling at him.

Bone sweatdropped at what happened and I struggled. "Let me go!" I yelled and tried to get out.

"Hold it Kitty." He said and it gave me a chill down my back. "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME TIGER!"I look over at Kaoru "I'M GOING TO BEAT KILL YOU FOR CALLIG ME THAT!" She said yelling and chasing Butch around and Bone was watching them.

Yes a perfect chance to escape. I elbowed him and I started running for my life but, he was way faster than me. Noo I don't want to be caught. He was catching up to me he was 2ft away then I did a 'U' turn and ran. Then I slipped and when I thought I was going to hit the floor. Some caught me and was holding me bridal style and I turn to see Bone carrying me. "Caught you." He smirked and I blushed and turned away. I saw Kaoru laughing loud and Butch on the floor with swirls in his eyes.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot the chief of the police group got paid from your parents to look after you guys. But since he has things to do and he is busy he sent me and my brothers to look over you." Bone said. What that means we would get caught faster!

"Um hold one minute ok" I said. I ran and grabbed Kaoru and called my sisters and told them what Bone said.

Butch's POV

"Awe my face, body, and everywhere else hurt." I said getting up. Hey where did that girl go?

"Hey, Bro whatcha doing down there?!" I heard Brick shout.

"Brick, Boomer, Blitz finally you're here and Butch got beat up by a girl." Bone called out.

"HaHa Butch you said you were the strongest Haha, what happened now" Blitz said between laughs. I was pissed off yeah I was beaten by a girl but she was pretty hot.

"Hey, Boys you can come in now!" A Brown haired girl with bunny ears told us. We walked in and it was a very big house and very clean and pretty.

"So where are the maids?" I asked. I've always wanted to have a maid.

"There are no maids in this house" The bunny eared girl said. What no maids!

"Wait who does all the chores in the house?" Boomer asked.

"That's right who does them anyway since you have no maids?" I asked

"We do but only me and my sisters not our parents or step sisters." She said depressed but then smiled and led us to the living room.

Bone's POV

"Welcome to our home" The orange hair girl said. She was wearing pink cat ears with white stripes. Next to her was a blond girl with pigtails and she has blue and white wings on the back of her shirt. Then it's her, the girl I was chasing a few minutes ago. She was wearing a hoodie with wings to but it was a metallic silver and black wings. She was pretty but I never got her name. Then next to the pink girl was the green girl who was chasing Butch. She was wearing dog ears and she wasn't too happy to us for some reason and last was the bunny girl.

Brick's POV

I was looking at the cat ear girl. She was pretty and since we get to choose who we are looking after I think I will pick her.

"I'm Momoko and these are my sisters; Amy, Kaoru, Kimeko, and Miyako." Momoko said pointing to her sisters as she introduce them.

"We are the Jojo brothers and we are assigned to take care of you in place of the chief." I said.

"We don't need any care from the cops." Kaoru glared at us.

"Sorry but your parents said that you can decline the request and were already assigned to each of you." Boomer said and they each muttered something we couldn't hear.

"Fine but each of us has rules of our own, but the main rule is don't touch anything and don't bother us when we are doing something. Got it?" Momoko said and we nodded.

"So who is assigned to whom?" They asked and I nodded at the boys. We walked to the girl we picked. I walk to Momoko and she glared at me. I was looking at her eyes and I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying and she just went and took my red cap and ran.

"Hey give me that back!" I shouted chasing after her.

"This is a punishment for not listening to me." She said running away.

Boomer's POV

I walked up to Miyako she was soo pretty and cute. I'm not good with the tough kind of girls so I picked Miyako.

"Hi nice to meet you I'm Miyako" She said smiling at me. I smile back.

"Im Boomer" I said. For some reason I feel like I can talk to her about anything.

"So…My rules First, you have to go shopping with me when I want to. Second, be yourself and have fun. Lastly, don't go into our rooms without permision. Ok?" She said

"OK got it" I said. Then she motioned me to follow her.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Mall" she answered looking at me with a smile and I nodded and walked with her.

{That's all for now sorry i didn't update a lot this break. I've been playing Minecraft and ore dating sim games. wait for the next chapter. Thanks! R&R!}