Chapter 42

Okay guys! I know always do these at the end of chapters but I'm so embarrassed and upset. I have a crush on this boy. And some girl I barely know called me out at rehearsal in front of every girl who was changing costumes in the bathroom. "Do you like (my crush)?" So I did some good acting and said no and got the hell out of that bathroom. I told my friend about this and she said she knows because this girl had told her and said I "had the most disgusted face." This girl who called me out told everyone that I don't like (my crush) when I do! I really do!

She did this exact thing two years ago to me and I will always remember when she came up to me and went "how do you feel now that everyone knows you like (old crush)." Like fuck! Guys I think she told (my crush) because when I went to say bye to him he just walked right by. He had been flirting back and I thought things were going somewhere but this girl might of ruined it all🙃

OKAY TO THE STORY!

WAIT PLEASE READ PLEASE READ OKAY LACEY HAD A MIDNIGHT FLU WHICH IS LIKE AN OVERNIGHT ONE! SO ITS GONE NOW

6.19.19
Lacey's POV
Bell MTS Place
12:00pm

"Guys... were going to ditch the tour bus and start doing hotels once we are out of Canada!" Andrew yells walking through the bunks to wake us up. I wiggle out of Shawn's grasp and go outside. There are a few fans waiting like always every morning. "Why can't we continue it. You said we'd start yesterday with hotels." Shawn grumbles as he walks to the bathroom.

I decide to finally go out and see them. "Lacey! Do you know anything about Señorita!" A bunch of them yelled at me. "No, I don't but you guys will soon." I say as I take photos. "Are you jealous about Camila and Shawn working together and maybe kissing?" Another fan asks. "Not at all, I love Camila!" I get some more photos and then run back inside.

"Shawn! Lacey!" Andrew exclaims, we both go to where he is. "The reason we didn't is because fans had surrounded the whole hotel last night. I know I said hotels the whole time but I'm thinking we start doing tour bus then hotel. Like once we make it to our destination we get a hotel room until we have to leave." Andrew says that last part louder for everyone. Grumbles Of morning approval are heard.

"Thank you Andrew, it's getting cramped in here!" Shawn bro hugs him and walks out, taking me with him. "Where are we going?" I ask as he hugs a few fans and then drags me to the Arena. He just shakes his head, stops, and picks me up. Then he sprints. "SHAWN! PUT ME DOWN." I scream, waking him on the shoulder. "NOPE!" He screams back as he sprints into the arena and to the dressing rooms.

Once we're in his he sets me down on the couch. Then he takes out his phone and scrolls. "What the hell is this?" He shows me a video of me from two years ago belly dancing... "I quit doing that last year, Shawn!" I exclaim, grabbing his phone from him. "Who sent you my old Tik Tok account?" I look at him, he looks shocked. "Fans we're attacking me with it all night." He runs a hand through his hair and takes his phone back.

"Shawn. I stopped doing that. No need to worry. But I don't think that's the real reason you brought me all the way over here." I smirk, getting as close to him as I can. "Maybe." He pulls back, clearly teasing me. "Do you want me to delete it? The only reason I stopped was because I knew I was going to apply and if they found this on my background check then they'd never hire me." I confessed. "Is sexy... keep doing it if you want." He whispers, leaving a slobbery kiss on my neck.

"Shawn! That was gross." I wipe my neck and rub it on his shirt. "Hey!" He laughs out pulling me onto him. We lay like this in silence. Me in his arms. "Can we stay like this all day?" I look up at him and he has the biggest smile on his face. "I wish we could." He kisses my head and takes a deep breath. "Can I come with you to the Q and A today?" He nods and let's me free from his grip. I sit next to him and rest my head on his shoulder.