Cabin Fever PT.2

ARCHIE POV

I walked down the path with Cheryl to the cabin. I shined the flashlight around as the snow went all the way to our knees. She was calling out for Toni as moved the flashlight around.

"Toni! Baby, where are you?" Cheryl cried out. "Archie, how close are we?"

"We should be there in about 10-minutes." I groaned. The farther we went, the higher the snow was. It was now to our waists. It was freezing cold but Cheryl did mind.

"It's times like these that I love being a Vampire. We don't get cold. Here, take my coat." Cheryl smiled and handed me her red coat. I stuck out my tongue and she laughed. We continued walking and soon we stumbled upon the cabin. I quickly ran to the side of the cabin to the generator.

"I need my toolbox. It's in the closet of the cabin." I said. Cheryl nodded and walked away. I opened the generator and it was all screwed up. It looked like it needed serious fixing. Cheryl came out with a red toolbox and handed it to me. I took out the pliers and I started fidgeting with all the wires.

"Cheryl, go back to the cabin with everyone. Make sure everyone is warm and if it works, text me." I said. Cheryl nodded and then used her Vampire speed out of there. This was gonna be a lot of work.
——————————————————————
JUGHEAD POV

"It's gonna be ok. Just stay awake, ok?" I said. Betty nodded and then puked in the bucket next to her. Reggie moaned as he laid on the ground with blood running from his eyes. Betty and Reggie were infected but we didn't know who the 3rd person was.

"This sucks! I'm going to stab, Penny Peabody, in her freaking eyeball!" Reggie screamed.

"Count me in on that. Jug, go away. I don't want you to get sick." Betty moaned.

"I'm gonna fix this. I need to wait for Cheryl or Archie to come back here. I'm gonna get you guys an antidote-"

"Just in case, I die...you're everything to me, Jughead Jones-" Betty said beginning to cry. I shook my head and took her hand.

"Betts, don't talk like that. It's going to be ok."

"I remember being an 8-year old girl who fell from a tree, but was caught by a man in a beanie. I didn't know that man...would be my first everything. My first kiss, my first date, my first love. You are my forever. I'm a Vampire with the love of my life. I'm...beyond thankful that the universe brought me to you."

"I love you, Betty Cooper." I said with my voice being shaky trying to hide the pain in my voice.

"Jughead Jones, I love you." Betty weakly smiled and put her hand on my face. The door to the cabin flew open and it was Cheryl. She closed the door and locked it. She was crying and then ran over to us.

"Cheryl, What is it?!" I yelled.

"Werewolves. They started chasing me. What's going on here?" Cheryl asked.

"Penny Peabody has infected the 2 with poison. We don't know who the 3rd person is. At the radio tower, she has an antidote and Toni-"

"Toni?! We need to get to the radio tower now!" Cheryl yelled.

"One of us needs to go. The other should stay here. We have a lot of things in common right now. We both want to get off this mountain and save our girlfriends. You stay here and wait for Archie. I'll go save Toni and get the antidote." I said. I looked at Betty who was sweating and pale and coughing up blood. I grabbed my coat and put it on. I put on my shoes and was getting ready to walk out but Betty grabbed my hand.

"Don't leave me! Stay here, please!" Betty cried. I kneeled by her side and held her hand.

"I'm going to get Toni and a cure. I love you so much, ok? Y-you're my world and I don't think I can live without you in it. I loved Ella, but I was never in love with her the way that I'm in love with you. You make me-"

"Jughead...you're cheesy." Betty weakly smiled. We laughed and I stroked her hair. I kissed her forehead and then her cheek.

"I'll see you soon." I said trying to hide my quivering lip. I got up and let go of her hand. I said that, because there's a chance she won't survive.
———————————————————————
ARCHIE POV

"Come on!" I groaned. The power wasn't one yet. I kept fidgeting with the wires and then punched it. The power all of a sudden came on in the cabin and I got a text from Cheryl.

EVIL REDHEAD OF THE HOUSE: Power is back on. Bad stuff is going on here. Get here ASAP!

I closed the generator and I started to walk back. I heard growls and looked around. Werewolves were surrounding me. I could they were werewolves by the mark on their ear, a scar. Every wolf had one.

"I don't want any trouble! Why are you guys turned?" I yelled. They all started to charge at me and I was running back to the small cabin. We were all struggling to move because the snow was so high up. I got to the cabin and I shut the door behind me. I locked the door and made sure to lock all the other doors as well. I heard growling from outside and peeked out the window to see if they were still there.

I ran to the lantern and found some old matches. I went over to the fire place and put logs in it. I took a match and put it in the fire. I took a couple more after that and put them in the fire. It was no use so I went to the garage and looked for kerosene. I had barely any but I was going to make use of it. I ran back inside to the fire and sprayed it. The fire was going. I was able to turn on the lantern and I sat on the couch. I got out my phone and tried to call one of my friends, but there was no signal.

"Dang it!" I yelled. The window shattered and a wolf jumped through. It started attacking me and I was on the ground. It tried to bite me and claw be and some were successful. It bit my arm and then clawed the right side of my chest.  Out of nowhere, a gunshot was on the wolf and it killed it. I looked up and the person who was holding the gun was someone I thought I would never see again.

"Leave him alone!" Sweetpea yelled.