01

Tell all the homies, that you're the one to blame and when you speak my name, I'd like you to explain the lies you told me, that's why I walked away
I never did complian,
{Remember x Jhene Aiko}

Tell all the homies, that you're the one to blame and when you speak my name, I'd like you to explain the lies you told me, that's why I walked awayI never did complian,{Remember x Jhene Aiko}

Gianni grabbed her black bag and started putting her outfits and her shoes for work inside it. She went back into the bathroom and grabbed her makeup bag when she heard her phone go off letting her know she had a text message. After putting her makeup in the duffle bag she went to her nightstand grabbing her phone off the charger. She unlocked her phone and saw a message from a nunber she didn't recognize. Gianni furrowed her brows as she read the message

'Hi Gianni my name is Nikki I got your number from Trey's phone. I don't know if Trey told you or not but me and him have a one year old child together. When I told him I was pregnant I told him to tell you but I'm guessing he never said anything. I just wanted to let you know.'

Gianni stared at the message not even knowing how to feel about this man anymore.

She couldn't believe it but at the same time she wasn't surprised. He had been cheating on her for months now and she knew but she still tried to work it out because she loved him.

How did we get here? Gianni asked her self.

They had been together for 3 years. Trey was the man that she wanted to marry and have kids with. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. He always would check on her, make sure her and Leighton had eaten. They would always go on dates and go out for lunch but all of that stopped 6 months ago when Gianni found out he was cheating. She was so hurt when she found out but she never left because she didn't want to face the reality of her not being wanted by him anymore. She thought she could fix it and things would go back to how it used to he but she was wrong.

This was her last straw though. She couldn't sit here and let him disrespect her in her face any longer.
She sat on her bed with a blank face. She was beyond hurt but she couldn't cry. She had wasted her tears on this man for too long already. She also blamed herself because she sat here and let this continue when she should have left his no good ass a long time ago.

"Mommy I'm ready." Gianni looked up and smiled as she heard her sweet baby's voice. Leighton, her three year old son, stood in her bedroom doorway smiling with his little backpack on.

"Come here baby." She stood up as he ran into her arms and picked him up.
"You ready to go see eomma?" ( o - ma: mom in Korean)

"Yes yes yes." Leighton smiled at his mom.

"Do you have everything?" Gianni asked him as she put him down and grabbed the backpack off his back, looking through it.

"I think so." He said shrugging.

"No you forgot your toothbrush papa go get it." He nodded and ran off out of the room. She smiled at how cute he was.

Leighton was her whole world. She feel in love with him the first time she saw him. He's so observant, outgoing, and caring. He reminded her of someone she once cared so much about.