02

It's demons inside my heart and
I can feel growin', I brought people around
Me without even knowin they all had secret agendas that they wasn't showin
Bitches will stab you in yo back
But smile in yo face
Rod wave : Dark Clouds

It's demons inside my heart and I can feel growin', I brought people around Me without even knowin they all had secret agendas that they wasn't showinBitches will stab you in yo back But smile in yo faceRod wave : Dark Clouds

Santana sat in the studio with Mikah. They were listening to a beat that Mikah made a couple weeks ago for Paris. She had asked Santana to be on the song for her album cause she felt like he would give the song and different type of vibe. He was kinda hesitant at first when she asked him but he ended up saying yes. He listened to the beat for a bit trying to feel it out. Once he thought of lyrics he wrote it down on the paper. When the beat cut off he looked over at Paris who was sitting on the couch behind them.

"So you do wanna go in and record first?" Santana questioned her.

"I actually recorded my two verses yesterday we can just let you listen to that and go from there." She replied.

Santana nodded his head and turned a round looking at the paper. He took a sip of  his Hennessy while Mikah put on the song. He was a bit tipsy so this was definitely the perfect time to record this song.
By the time her verses were finished Santana had put down his notebook.

"Bet yo ass ready now you a lil drunk." Mikah laughed.

"Not even my nigga." Santana said smiling. He got up and put his cup on the table. " I'm ready."

"Ight my boy gone head get in there."

Santana took one last sip of his drink then went in the booth.

When they finished recording his verse they listened to it twice then they finished doing the adlibs.

"That shit sound good asf." Paris said cheesing.

"Word." Santana said while he was looking at his phone. He would've expected his baby mama to be calling or texting him but she wasn't. "I'm bout to head out tho."

He dapped up Mikah and hugged Paris then went out to his car. Once he got in he texted his son's mother and let her know that he was on his way.

He pulled out of the parking lot and headed to her house.

He sighed thinkin about even speaking to her. Him and his baby mama have always had problems, even through out the relationship. She was always trying sneak back into his life and would always want to argue with him about bitches. He felt like if he wasn't fucking her then she didn't need to know who he was spending his time with. She would always ask him where he was and who he was with like it was any of her business.