Part 6: Prep and Confess

Months passed by and the Aladdin movie would hit theaters soon which you were excited about.

You kept your distance from Mena for a while and spent more time with Naomi. You two were shopping for a dress for the premiere night which Naomi hyped you up about impressing Mena.

"No, Naomi, he is probably going back with Kayla." You say sitting down on her bed.

"He is smarter than that, Y/n," Naomi says opening her closet and skimming through dresses.

"Nope, we gotta be more extra for that night." She chuckles as she drives you to a gown shop. Where beautiful dresses lay in the display, velvet, silk, lace, all types of fabrics.

You look over and over until you find a sexy and pretty red princess style dress on a mannequin.

As Naomi finds her dress, a lovely large pink dress with a long tail

You look over each other's dresses and scream in excitement

Mena texts Naomi as you shower in your hotel room.

Mena: hey, do you know what's up with Y/n?

Naomi: Oh, she's having a thing, you know girl stuff :/

Mena: oh :/

Naomi: so what happened with Kayla and you?

Mena: Nothing, she texted me saying she wanted me back. Tbh with you, I like someone else.

Naomi: ooh really? 🤔

Mena: Yeah, I am starting to like Y/n, she is so sweet and she has these eyes😍

Naomi: ugh, then tell her!

Mena: it's not that simple. You're married so you don't have to worry about rejection anymore :/

Naomi: oml😂

You finish showering and dress in your outfit as Naomi and you head out for lunch.

I got a request for this story and i quite like it, so for now, Naomi won't tell you a thing about Mena's confession until the right time (;

Thank you for the 578 read and 17 votes!!! Like your comments and love make me so happy!!!💞