1:When I first saw you

(Disclaimer: Artwork is not mine)

-----------------------------------------------------------

No one POV

Nana was walking in the fields of flowers. She plucks some flowers and smells them. After she went back to her place, going inside of her house and placing the flowers on her vase.

"Nana it's time for lunch!" Miya shouted as she called Nana. "Coming!" she walks to the kitchen and saw her sister. "What's for lunch?" the little racoon asks. "Your favourite food of course." she smiled as she placed it on the table. Nana sparkled her eyes as she saw her favorite food, "Mushroom soup!" she sat on her table and sipped a spoon of soup. "Thank you, sis" Her sister smiled and eat with her.

Two hours passed, there was a sound of a knock from their door, "I'll get it" Nana volunteered. She ran to the door and opened it, revealing a long-haired magenta hair that tied into braids. "Hi Lesley." she waves at her, "Hello Nana, is your sister here?" she nods and calls her sister. "Come in." As she entered the house, she sits on the couch to wait for her best friend Miya.

While they we're waiting, Nana decided to start asking. "So, how was Harley?" Nana asks, "He's fine." Lesley answered. "Why you miss him?" she asks her with a teasing smile. "Well yeah," she blushed a little and continued "I haven't seen him for a week." she frowns. Lesley giggles a little and holds her shoulder, "Well you can visit him on Friday." she said it with a wink. " Really!" Nana got excited, she giggled again and nod. Nana hugs Lesley and she hugs her back.

"What is it Lesley?" the white-haired ponytail interrupt, "May I have a word?" Lesley pleads and she agrees. "Nana, is it okay if you'll play outside?" she asks and Nana nod delightedly and went outside.

She laid down in the grass, watching the cloud moving in the sky. Feeling the wind that is touching her skin.

Then suddenly, she felt something strange happening. She stood up to see what's going on, and she saw the sky turning to dark.

She ran back to her home where Miya and Lesley are still talking. "What's going on Nana?" Miya asks surprisingly. Nana was frightened, don't know what to do. " Something strange happened, Look!" She was pointing to the sky that is turning to dark.

Miya started to get panic, Lesley too. "Nana, you have to leave." Nana was surprised, she doesn't want her sister to be hurt. "W-why?" she was about to cry but Miya calms her. "We'll be fine." she gave her a smile. " I want to help you, t-to save the village," Nana convince her sister to stay it was no use. "Run Nana please..." she begs the little racoon to leave, she had no choice but to run. She hugs her sister and runs without looking behind.

She was in the forest, running that no idea where she was going. " Running sweetie?" a female voice scared the little racoon. " W-who are you? Show yourself!" She stands in a fighting stance and preparing her boomerang to defend herself.

The voice just laughs then disappear. Nana became more scared, so she ran faster as quickly as she could. But suddenly a floating monster came towards her. She was panicking and doesn't know what to do, she closes her eyes then suddenly.

A boy holds her to dodge it, Nana was in relief. He has ears and tail just like Nana but the only difference is he's a cat and Nana is a racoon. "Oh, a knight and shining armour saving a princess." A female voice appeared again laughing. "Fight me instead!" The boy challenges her. "You sure sweetie? Maybe this will be your last battle" the female voice said. The bot just rolled his eyes. "You'll see" he put Nana on the ground. "Stay here."

He stands up and shouts, " Show yourself!" she replied. "Gladly." Then a pink-haired monster jump from the bush and use soul eater(her first skill as an abyssal form) but he dodges it. "Nice dodge little boy." she smirks and attacks him, he managed to dodge her attacks first. "Afraid to attack kitty?" she transforms back to elven form and uses her abyss trap(her first skill in elven form) the boy was caught on her skill, " A..ah!." He was in pain, he was scratch in his both of his arm, but he just ignores the pain that she gave him. "Is that all you got?" he smirks and uses zaman force(his Ulti) to stun her and use his dash and his first skill.

The girl kneeled, "You're tough huh?" she just smirks turns into ash.

He looks at Nana who was already sleeping. He went to Nana and check if she has injuries after he carried her in bridal style.

================================

Nana's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. "I don't feel... good." I felt a headache. Well, I think I hit myself from a rock. Then I look around, who's the room is this. Suddenly a boy came in the room, "Oh, finally you're awake." he came near me. "Are you ok?" he asks me. "I'm fine" I answered.

Wait, I didn't even ask his name. I was about to ask him but he asks me first "What's your name by the way?" "I'm Nana, I'm known as the Feline Wizard" I smiled at him, " Call me Harith, the Time Traveler." He smiled at me back.

When I look at him, I've noticed something in his arm, Is he hurt? So I ask him. "What's on your arm?" I point it, "Oh, it's just a scratch." he looks at his arm and holds it. Just a scratch? Well maybe it's really painful so I try to touch them. "Let me see." when I hold his arm. He hisses at me so badly, so it's really painful. " I'm sorry, I'll cure your wound." I stand up, "Where did you put your first aid kit?" I ask, "At the cabinet." he pointed the cabinet where the medicine kit placed. I open his cabinet, getting his aid kit and ran back to him, "This might hurt a bit." I warned him, " Meh, I can take it!" he confidently said, then I start to clean his wound, he hisses a little. "You sure you can take it, it looks like you can't hold it." I said smirking, " Just continue what your doing." he said. Then I wrapped his wound. I did the same on the other side.

"Thank you." he smiled and blush in pink. I just smiled at him, " Oh by the way, what happened earlier?", I didn't notice what happened, I only saw that he save me from a floating thing that almost caught me. "Oh, I just finished the monster." Woah, he ended the enemy just like that?! He tough! "Thank you for saving me by the way" I smiled at him and he did it back.

And something came out in my mind, my sister! I need to look after her, she's in danger. I stood on the bed, but Harith stop me, "Where are you going?" he asks me as he holds my hand. "M-my sister, she's in danger!" I told him in panic.

He stands up and calms me, "Your sister will be fine, I promise." he said, "B-but we can't be sure if they're really safe." I panic and cry, I don't want my sister to be hurt. He grasps my shoulder to calm me, "Trust me Nana." he smiled at me.

I cry and cry, I don't know if they're really safe. I wish they really are...

"C-can I hug you?" I was shocked, I look at him and he looks away, his cheeks glow in pink. Is he blushing?

"Since you're too stress about so sister so maybe I can give you a hug to lessen your stress." he said, I just smiled at him and hug him. It made him jump in a surprise, I can feel his heart beating fast. "Consider it's a gift for saving me," I said, he hugs me back.

Suddenly I feel something when I'm around him, especially when he hugs me. It feels like, I'm safe that nobody can harm me.

After, he breaks the hug. "Have some rest Nana." I raise my eyebrow from confusion. I search everywhere in the room looking for a clock. He chuckled, "It's already 9 pm.", Oh it's night. "You're gonna sleep here, I'll be on the couch." he is about to leave but I stop him, and made his surprise. "What is it?" he asks. "I-i know we've only met in hours... But can you sleep beside me?" Cause I can sleep if I'm not in the home. This is really embarrassing, sleeping with a boy. "Sure!" he laid down beside me.

"Goodnight Nana." "Goodnight." then we sleep.

Hello for everyone who already read this, sorry for a horrible grammar in English,

See you in the next update 👋☺️