Chapter one

Sam pov

I took the steps up to the apartment two at a time. Mrs Jamieson smiled at me as I passed by her and into the apartment.

The two additional people sitting on the couch surprised me. One of them was a well dressed lady looking like she came from a business meeting. The other was a well set man with a big, slightly creepy smile.

The woman amiled at me and shook my hand. Confusion spreads inside me. Who are these people?

"Hi I'm Jill, I'm the intakes administrations supervisor. Have your mom told you about the classes?"

My eyes narrow and I glare at my mother. "No, she hasn't. What classes?"

Mom is desperately trying to keep her compusure and not scream at me for being a problem. "They're classes for young people with behavioral issuses and learning problems. It's two days long so you won't be away for a long time. That is our driver, Toby." She gestured to the smiling man.

"Hello young miss."

Mom stands up. "Samantha why don't you go pack your things?"

A plan is begining to form in my mind, some of it involves throwing things at her but at the moment I can't do that. With one last glare I go to my room.

This had to be the same place they were going to send Jake to. There is no way I'm letting them send me anywhere.

Third pov

After throwing some things in a bag she opened the window. It led to a set of stairs leading to the roof. When she set her feet on the roof she heard that someone was coming after her. The driver, she guessed. 'Try to catch me, asshole.'

They'd lived in that apartment for years and Sam knew the rooftops like her own pockets. Getting a headstart was easy and she took a few easy jumps before she got down to the streets. She heard Toby panting behind her and swore quietly when she saw the woman also trying to catch her. 'Doesn't these guys know when to quit.'

She had to admire their dedication as it took her thirty minutes to ditch them. She slowed to a stop at one of the shadier blocks before deciding to call Jake. No answer, so she sent a quick text.

Mom tried sending me away, don't tell her where i am please

Now she had to decide what to do.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)