Description

A/N - Hello readers, I would like some of your help with this story, who should I make the ex and the other man? I really don't know who I should put as the characters, so help a friend out. I'll give a preview of this story so you'll get a small understanding, please comment so I know, and also vote so I know you want to read more! Thank you!!!

Lisa lived with her ex girlfriend that was allergic to cats, she put her cats in their own nice guest house in their backyard, she did everything for her ex to not be around her cats, takes a shower after every visit to her cats, always use a lint roller after the shower just for extra caution. One day after she did her routine with her cat, she comes back home to see her ex kissing up on another man-boy.

"And you are?" Lisa asked the unknown guy next to the culprit.

"Chai Son" the guy answered.

"Did you know Malinin had a girlfriend?"

"I did."

"Well it's not nice to meet you then."

Lisa went into her backyard and brought her cats back inside her house.

"What are you doing, I'm allergic to them."

"And they're allergic to cheaters." Lisa's ex scoffed.

This led to her ex having to go outside into her front yard while Lisa brings out her ex's belongings.

"This should be good for tonight, you'll get the rest of your stuff tomorrow, don't worry love." Lisa says as she shut the door, not slamming it or anything, she was quite calm.

At least that's what her ex thinks. As soon as the door closed, Lisa fell to the floor with a loud thump. She had her left leg straight out while her right knee propped up, she put her elbow on her propped up knee and held her face with her right hand. Tears soon streamed down her cheeks. She couldn't let out a cry, no matter how much she wanted to scream. It was all kept inside, which she knew was unhealthy, but she couldn't find a voice at that time. She stayed on that floor until the next morning. Her face became swollen, eyes red, hair tangled, and throat sore. She caught a cold from sleeping on the cold hard floor, great, she thought. She gathered up all what's left of her strength and took a long warm, much needed shower. She needed to be at work, but she decided to take a week vacation just to clear her mind. The rest of the day was spent cleaning out her ex's stuff, she packed them neatly and sent them off in a moving truck, of course after Lisa asked her ex where she would want her belongings to be at, she cut off all contacts with her then and there. She kept a small box of their time together, a small part of Lisa still loved her ex, the ex that she loved was before she saw her kissing another person. She put the box into her attic, to look back at for old time stakes. One day she will stumble upon this box and laugh her heart out with her new beau, but as of now, she'll grieve. She packed a bag for her vacation, she'll be back next week around the same time. Hopefully, with a renewed heart.

A/N - you Loves liked it? Vote and comment if you would like for me to continue! I'll see you Loves next update! 🙏🙏