LINI FEELS

LISA's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, the sun was shinning brightly on my face so I moved my hands to cover it. I heard the door creak open and a girl comes inside with a tray. I fluttered my eyes, my vision was still blurred and I felt so awful. I wanted to say something, but my mouth was too dry and my body was extra hot. The girl sat down on the bed after placing the tray on a table side. She felt my forehead.

"Lisa, you're still burning, I don't know what to do." She sounded so distressed.

"Where am I?" I managed to croak out.

"You're in my apartment, silly, did you forget?"

"Who are you?" My eyes were half open.

"Did you forget who I am already, I thought I was special." She sulked.

"No one said anything about anyone being special, where's Jennie?"

"I don't know, where is she?" She held in a laugh, I can tell.

"I don't know either, that's why I asked you." I replied sarcastically.

"Open your eyes fully, maybe you'll see her."

"I can't, everything hurts so bad, the light is too bright."

The girl gets up and close the blinds and sits back down on the bed. She reaches for the bowl on the table top and picked up the spoon to feed me.

"I want only Jennie to feed me." I said and closed my mouth tightly.

"Jennie is right in front of you." She puts the spoon back down to the bowl.

"No, you're in front of me, JENNIE!!" My voice cracked while I called out for Jennie, how dare she leave me with a stranger. The girl put her hands over my mouth.

"Stupid I am Jennie, stop yelling," she brings the spoon up to feed me, but I refused again.

"No, don't tell her, but I think you're prettier than her, you even have no make up on."

"You really think so?" She blushes.

"Don't tell her." I tiredly bring my finger up to her lips as if to keep the secret.

JENNIE's POV

Lisa is so out of it right now, she can't even recognize me.

"Let the prettier Jennie feed you then." I bring up the spoon to her again. "Eat so after you can take medicine to make you feel better."

"I don't want a prettier Jennie, I want the Jennie I met yesterday and ten years ago~"

She whined like a little kid. Her eyes still half open, which I'm guessing is why she can't tell that it's actually me.

"Okay, I'll go call her then."

I put the food back on the table side and got out my bedroom. I take off my apron and went to the bathroom, I put on light makeup because Lisa thought that was the 'real' Jennie.

I come back into the room and Lisa still with her half eyes opened suspiciously looked at me.

"You can't trick me, bring me Jennie."

"Lisa let's just eat, you'll see that I'm Jennie after you get well."

"I can feed myself if Jennie is not here."

I didn't want to argue with her, at least she was going to eat, so I let her be. She finishes the porridge slowly and finally take her meds.

"The medication will make you sleepy, so sleep okay?"

I tuck her into bed. She looks up at me with tired eyes.

"Please let Jennie be here when I wake up."

"Okay." I'm right here stupid.

She closed her eyes and I soon hear soft snores coming out her mouth. I feel sleepy too so I jumped into bed next to her, facing away so don't catch anything.

LISA's POV

I wake up for the second time today, well at least I think it's the same day as I woke up. I was going to move my arms to stretch, but a weight was holding it down. I look to my left and see Jennie tucked in between my torso and arm. She looks so cute. How did we even get into this position?

I think back and I remember telling Jennie that she wasn't herself and that without makeup she looked more beautiful than herself. Aaahh~ I'm so embarrassed, why did I say that??

Jennie flinched a little and her eyes fluttered open.

"You're awake." She said in her sleepy voice.

"Yeah, sorry you had to take care of me, on the bright side I feel better."

"That's good." She was ready to close her eyes again, but her phone rang.

"OH MY GOD!" She quickly sat up on the bed frantically looking for her phone.

"What's wrong?" I sat up as well.

"It's already pass two, I was supposed to meet with my parents today, they got back from New Zealand." She found her phone and tapped the answer button.

"Hey mom!" She tried to sound excited.

"Yes, I'm so sorry, something important came up, I forgot to call, I was supposed to, but I felt so sleepy."

"Tomorrow, Yes, Yes tomorrow, mom...okay, bye, love you, bbo bbo~"

She ended the call and laid right back on the bed.

"Ugggghhh, I'm so forgetful." She groaned.

"Hey it's okay, I was the something important." I said cockily, smirking.

"Lisa~" she pouted.

"Hmm."

"You're meeting my parents with me tomorrow." It was her turn to smirk.

"What!" I yelled. "I know how much you love me Jennie, but it's too early to meet your parents, I mean, I'm only twenty-two-"

"Lisa it's not like you're going to ask for my hand in marriage, it's only a friendly date with me and my parents and no, not that kind of date." She cut me off. "And it's not like you haven't meet them before."

What?

She must've read my facial expression and continued.

"Ten years ago was not the first time we met apprently."

"What do you mean?"

Jennie smiled which makes me smile too, I love seeing her gummy teeth, I tuck a strand of hair that was falling on her face as she looked down, probably shy of the eye contact we're making.

"I'm Nini, Lisa," she paused, looking up at me and cupped my face with both her hands, "and you're my Lili."

A/N - hey Loves, here's the update for today, more coming soon, is it too boring? I hope not, I only have short stories, my attention span is short so I can't really write long stories, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will end this cliffhanger soon. Vote and comment! Thank you! 🙏