After the Club...

Carmon

We stood outside the club trying to catch our breaths. Peaches had beat Phat ass for the old and the new. Peaches must have had a lot of anger built up on the inside the way she was swinging her fist and beating Phat's face in. I stood up straight as I tried to catch my breath and redirect Peaches to get her ass into her car so we could go home. I hated drama, and I sure wasn't about to let nobody jump my best friend so of course, I was down for whatever.

"Come Peaches let's go," I stated.

"Hell nawl, I'm not going nowhere until that bitch come out here and give me my fucking one," Peaches yelled!

"Peaches come on, we are not going to jail behind that old bag," I uttered as I grabbed Peaches hand directing her towards her Mercedes Benz but she was still trying to pull away.

"I'm gon' put a hole in that bitch other cheeks, just watch me," Peaches screamed!

I had seen her mad before but not this mad. She wasn't listening to shit I was saying but I wasn't about to go to jail nor was she.

"Peaches, catch her another time," I uttered. That's when my cell started to ring so I pulled it out of my pockets and it was Kane.

"Bae, where are you," I asked Kane soon as I picked up the phone?

"I'm pulling up to the club. I was coming to see my girl shake her ass and spend a couple of hundreds on you," Kane announced.

"I'm outside of the club and I'm not able to dance tonight,"

"That's you standing outside the club? I'm pulling up now," Kane said.

"Yeap, Peaches beat up some old stripper and they threw us outside the club," I replied.

"What? No, Peaches been fighting," Kane said in a shocking way like he couldn't believe Peaches ass had been fighting. It was obvious he didn't know Peaches as well as he thought he did. She had been beating up people since I could remember.

That's when I hung up the phone and I saw him pulling up into the club's parking lot.

Kane parked his car in the parking lot and got out and headed towards where Peaches and I were standing. By my surprise, King ass stepped right out of his car behind him.

"You ok Carmon," Kane asked as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"What's u--" Was all King had a chance to spit out before Peaches snapped him up.

"What the fuck is he doing here," Peaches spasmed rudely interpreting King.

"I was just with Kane handling some business, but excuse me," King replied in a joking manner.

"King, she just mad right now," I exclaimed, trying to apologize for Peaches being so rude to him.

"Can you guys give me a left back home," I asked Kane?

"You know I got you," Kane uttered.

"Cool because I was gonna ride home with Peaches since I left my Jeep at home tonight. I used a uber up here because I didn't feel like driving in that traffic," I uttered.

"I was wondering where was your Jeep a nigga just got you," Kane replied giving me a look that read, (don't play with me). I ignored his ass and keep right on running my mother to my best friend.

"Peaches, you need to just go home and have you a drink or two. Let that shit with them petty ass whores go and enjoy the rest of your night," I demanded out of her.

"You right, best friend. Them bitches are just jealous of us, period. I beat her ass but just know, she got lucky that the security guard was there. She would have been fucked up way worse than that," Peaches reassured me.

"Man, that shit not even worth it," King responded.

"I'm just happy, you both are ok," Kane uttered.

"Man let's just get out of here. I can't be getting in trouble and going to jail. You guys know I have a lot of shit going on with finishing college," I said in a joking manner.

"Your ass always bringing up college," Peaches replied with a little smirk on her face.

"Sure do, I don't plan to be stripping all my life and neither should you," I said stopping her in her comment.

"I don't want to hear your preaching. Sometimes, I promise you are just as bad as your father," Peaches uttered.

"I guess, I got it honest," I said as I busted out laughing and so did everyone else.

"Mr. Wells the second," Kane replied.

"I'm gon' have Peaches drop me off home Kane," King said.

"I didn't say your ass can ride up in my Mercedes Benz," Peaches replied in a joking way.

"I'm just trying to make sure you get home safe," King announced.

"Ok, call me once you have made it home, Peaches," I uttered.

That's when King and Kane gave each other dap and we all went our separate ways.

***

Once Kane and I got into his car, he looked at me and placed his hands on top of mines.

"You know I care for you," Kane exclaimed.

"I know you care for me, Kane"

"I want to take you somewhere and show you something"

"Show me what? You know how I feel about surprise," I announced, with an uncertainty that I wanted to see anything.

"You gonna love it. Just chill, you are your father-daughter. Your ass is so uptight about everything," Kane replied.

"Hush, after seeing Peaches beating up that stripper I'm uncertain 'bout a lot out here in these streets right now."

As we made our way down 8th street downtown by the bus shop in Duval all you could see was homeless people and crack heads laying on the bus chairs. Kane jumped back onto the freeway and we enter the blue bridge which took us to the Friendship fountains and I could see the lights and the waterfalls before we even made it to the parking lot. They were so pretty and by my surprise, I had been living in Jacksonville all my life and never got out much to see this before.

"Look at that. They are beautiful," I uttered.

"Come on, get out. I want to take you some pictures so I can put them on my facebook page and let the world know you, my lady," Kane announced.

"Kane, you don't have to do all that. I know you care for me and that all that I need to know. Fuck what the world thinks. When I'm with you I'm able to be myself and that's all that matters," I explained to him.

"I know, it's just this shit with Alisha is getting crazy. I don't want you to ever think that I want that girl. I wished a thousand time I never befriended her," Kane said as he stopped right there.

"Look, we are all human so I can't expect you not to befriend people. How handsome you are I was the crazy one, not letting you in sooner," I replied with a smile from ear to ear.

That's when Kane pulled me close to him and placed a passionate kiss upon my lips and tongue kiss me deeply.

With every tongue lick, he gave me my pussy was dripping wet. My stripper outfit was so wet between my legs and I wanted him to fuck me so bad. I backed up from him and wiped the slobber off of my lips with my fingers.

"See you gon' have me breaking all my father rules by kissing me like that."

Kane looked at me in smiled and gave me another deep passionate kiss.