Nightfalls...

Peaches

I couldn't lie, King sexy Chris Brown looking ass did something to me. I could hear my music in my car playing and Yo Gotti ft. Lil baby. Their newest song was blasting on the radio, called "Put a date on it."

"Sack coming in and the money don't fold (Fold)

Gotta put a stamp on it (Stamp on it)

Just hit a play, scrape it off the plate (Skrrt)

Gotta put the cap on it (Cap on it)

Pussy ass nigga always talking that tough shit

Nigga, put a date on it (Date on it)

Everybody sittin' at the table 'round here, yeah

There's a lot of plates on it

Runnin' through the money and the bitch keep callin'

Hold up, she gon' have to wait on it (Wait on it)

VVS diamond drippin' over my T-shirt

Reach for it, I'ma put your face on it

Rolls Royce truck on the way, cashed out for it (Cash)

Still had to way on it (Wait on it)

Plug fucked around, sent the wrong damn kind (Bullshit)

Nigga still had to pay for it (Hah)"

My ass was still turned up from beating Phat's ass so I was singing this song loud and clean.

"Pussy ass nigga always talking that tough shit, Nigga, put a date on it (Date on it)," I song along with the words of the song.

"Your ass out here beating up bitches and you all turned up," King uttered as he giggled about three times.

"I love this song regardless but yea, I had to put an old bitch in her place tonight. She had been fucking with me way too long it was way overdue for her ass to get these hands."

"I hear ya, but you're too pretty to fighting. Peaches, you need to fuck with me and let me treat you like a lady so you can calm your ass down around her and just focus on the money."

"Your ass be playing too. Just like J.C ass, I haven't heard from him in a while. You went MIA on a bitch all last week so I guess now I should just believe that you ain't playing with a bitches head."

"Look, I told you I had some business to handle." That's when King reached into his bag and pulled a stack of money wrapped in a rubber band.

"What's this," I asked him? I looked up at him with an uncertain look on my face.

"That's the shit I had been working on. I'm not like that nigga J.C. I'm taking care of you with or without you stripping. Just know it's more from where that came from. Now pull your thick ass to the airport because we heading to Amelia Island for the rest of this weekend. I got reservations at the Ritz Carlton's and I want to show you what a real man is like," King uttered.

I was still a little confused at what I should do because deep down on the inside I still love J.C.

I took another look at the wode of money that was laying in my lap as I tried to make the hardest decision of my life. Betraying the man that had broke my heart or living my life to the fullest.

"To the airport, it is," I said as I looked deep in King's eyes.

I prayed to God I was making the right decision but at this moment I felt loved and wanted. Every girl in the world wants to feel loved and wanted, no matter if is from the one guy you always loved or the new guy who shows you attention.

On 1-75 we headed south towards the airport just as I turned into the airport my cell started to ring. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was J.C number that popped up on my screen. As I parked my car, I looked over at King and said, "We don't even have no clothes or suitcase or nothing."

"Don't worry shorty, give me your clothes size and I will the maids at the resort have both of us something to put on."

King had everything planned out and I couldn't lie, as much as I wanted to pick up the phone for J.C's ass I just couldn't. I was sick of him fucking me over and dropping me like a bad habit when he wasn't happy with me.

Making on to King's private plan, I was nervous but as we took our seats King reassured me that flying wasn't as scary as I thought it was. He had the waiter on the plane to pour us up a cup of Hennessy and once I started sipping I got so faded that I dozed off to sleep. When I did come to we were already landing in Amelia Island.

"We here Peaches, wake up," King uttered.

I rubbed my eyes and looked out the window. The view alone was enough to relax off of it, and the sun was shining bright as a diamond. It was the next morning and we had finally landed at the airport an hour away from the resort.

As I stood up King grabbed my hand and placed a kiss upon my lips as he whispered in my ear, "I Told you I got you."

I looked at him through my side eyes and smiled. He was such a gentleman and had a way of making a small town stripper like me feel special. J.C had never taken me outside of Jacksonville to just relax and see the world.

Once we made it back to the resort King's personal maid had me all types of nice clothes laid out on the King size bed for me. She had some matching Pink outfits, Fendi, and Champion two pieces matching sets as well. I was in heaven and King was showering me like a Queen.

"Oh my god, they are so pretty," I screamed as I rush to the bedside.

"You like them, just wait and see what she got for you to wear tonight for our dinner I have planned for the two of us."

"What? Dinner plans for tonight, you so sweet, King. You shouldn't have. You bring me to hear is enough to help me take all the bullshit about the club off my mind," I uttered in excitement.

I had a smile from ear to ear and King was the case of it. He knew exactly what to say and do to make me happy. I was just hurt that my own nigga J.C couldn't treat me like this.

King walked over to the closet and opened the room closet door and there hung an all Versace black bodycon dress with the back out and a pair of all black red bottom heels. I grabbed the dress and rubbed it against my face and the material was so soft on my skin. Then I placed my foot in the shoes to make sure they were a fit and they were a perfect size.

I turned around and hung King tightly and place a passionate kiss upon his lips.

"You make me so happy," I uttered. We kissed from by the closet all the way to the bed. We filled onto the bed, he pulled up my shirt and licked my nipples. As he licked and slurped on my nipples my pussy started throbbing. I wanted to fuck King so bad but I knew once I did that it was most definitely over for me and J.C.

"Damn, you got to pretty ass titties." King looked up at me and said.

Looking down at his hazel brown eyes I knew I was gonna give him the goodies. It was just something about the way he handles me that made me soft on him.

I pulled my shirt over my head as he pulled off my bottoms and before I could give him permission to touch my kitty he was head first in between my legs eating my pussy like it was an all you can eat buffet. As his tongue explored my pussy I enjoyed every minute of it. He licked my pearl up and down with his wet tongue. He placed two of his fingers on the inside of my pussy and pushed them deeply as he continued licking my pearl. King was giving me so much pleasure and I needed just that to relieve all of my stress from the club drama and this relationship situation with J.C. controlling ass.

Once I rushed my climax King flipped me over and rammed is nice size dick on the inside of me. Although I was enjoying King sex I couldn't lie, it didn't live up to what J.C. could do to me. As he worked my insides I threw my ass back a couple of times pushing his dick in deeper.

"Fuck me, King," I screamed as he slapped my right ass cheek.

"You like this shit?"

"Hell, yeah! Don't stop, I'm about to cum!"