Chapter 1:

'Look who's there. It's fuqboi Luke Hemmings.' Calum says, closing his locker. 'Why do you guys hate him so much?' I grab a few books out of my locker. 'He literally screws over every girl he sees. Arzaylea told me.' Michael shrugs, leaning against another locker. 'Don't judge a book by its cover.' I mumble, closing my locker after. 'Yeah right, Ash. He's not prince charming, believe me. We both know you're gay but just... stay out of his way. He's no good. Plus, he is as straight as a breadstick.' I shrug again, thinking about him. We walk towards the classroom first period will be.

I see a poster on the wall. 'School Summer Dance 2019' it says. Oh great. Every time I see a poster about a school-dance, it reminds me of last school's Summer Dance. I walk into the classroom and sit down behind Mike and Calum. I get my books out of my book and immediately after that my mind starts to wander back at last year's events...

I was 17. I had entered the crowd of students who all danced like crazy to the music of the Summer Dance 2018...

'Hi, hot stuff.' I felt someone's breath in my neck. I wanted to turn around, but the person behind me stopped me. Before I knew it he kissed me in my neck, pushing my long curls away. I bit my lip. Damn. Whoever this was, the lips on my skin felt so good. I noticed the deep voice, so it must be a boy.

Before I knew it, he grabbed my hand and led me to the other side of the room. There were almost no people there. 'You look hot. What's your name, hotness.'

'A-Ashton.' I stuttered. Damn, I was getting hard. I closed my eyes, praying he wouldn't see it. 'Wh-What's yours?' I asked, biting my lip after, trying to release the pressure of some kind I guess.

'You'll find out later, Princess.' I gulped at that name. 'You like that huh? When I call you Princess. Well, guess what, Princess. You are so beautiful.' he bit in my neck. It slightly hurt, and I was getting so heated up. I mean, I was blushing, but all the sweaty people in the crowded room made the temperature go sky-high here. And then there's this mystery boy behind me.

What is happening to me...?

Just when I got into the loving feeling, the person pulled himself off me. 'I'm sorry I need to go, but we'll meet again Princess.' then he disappeared. I looked around me, wanting to see the person who had this beautiful, charming voice. But found no one. Only boys and girls glinstering in sweat of the dancing. Ew. I just pushed myself through the crowd, suddenly not having fun at the party anymore. I left the room, walking to the school's doors. I called my mom, and after 5 minutes she arrived with the car in front of the gates. I got in the car. 'I thought you'd stay longer. Was it too boring?' she asked. I just nodded. 'Yeah, something like that.' I muttered, looking out of the window as we drove home.

The bell rings, getting me out of my thoughts. I snap back into reality and get up to walk to another classroom for the next period.