Chapter 2:

After today's last period, I walk out of school. Michael and Calum already left. The sky seems a bit dark like it's gonna rain.

'Hey.' someone sits down next to me on the stairs. 'Hey.' I say back, not even caring who it is. It has been one year. ONE DAMN YEAR. And still, I don't know who was it on the school's Summer Dance 2018... Here I am, sitting, the stranger next to me, drowning in thoughts of his voice.

'You okay?' the person next to me asks. Hearing his voice, he seems not an adult. Just a student like me. Which makes sense because these are the stairs just out of the school's front door.

'Not really.' I reply, watching the sky grow greyer each minute passing.

'What happened? Wanna talk about it? I can listen.' the person next to me offers.

'...Yeah. Why not?' the person - the voice made me assume it was a boy - stays quiet. That is my cue to start.

'There was this boy. Last year. We sort of... danced at the school's Summer Dance and well... he was so sweet. He must've already forgotten my name - I don't even know his name. He said we'd meet again, but guess what? Here I am, stuck in my thoughts. He never showed up and I just.. can't stand it... sort of. It sort of frustrates me.' I end my talk.

The person is next to me. I thought that by now he'd already have left, and I feel myself dreading to my thoughts, as the person speaks up. It is unexpected.

'Princess?'

My breath gets stuck in my throat. My mind is all over the place.

I turn to the person next to me.

I think I am going to faint.

'You-You... Luke Hemmings?' I think out loud. I immediately want to facepalm myself. This is the first thing which comes out of my mouth by seeing the person I was looking so desperatly for...?

But I mean...

LUKE FUCKING HEMMINGS?!

HOW THE HELL?!

'You f.ucked over a thousand girls!' I exclaim.

'Erm... that's not true... exactly.' he says, scratching his neck.

I am so confused right now.

'You called me Princess? You-You're the one. I can't- I'm lost.' I admit.

We both stay silent.

'I thought you were straight.' I finally manage to get out.

'Eh... haha. Yeah... everyone thinks that but... I'm not. I'm gay and I'm trying to hide it. I don't want to, but if people know... I'm just afraid.' he says in honesty. He is being honest with me. I see it in his crystal blue eyes. This is the first time I look him into the eye... They're beautiful.

'I know. Only my two friends and family know. And I'm okay with that. You don't need to tell the whole school...' I say, smiling as I grab his hand, trying to warm them since it was quite cold outside. He smiles slightly. 'Yeah, I know. But I always thought... I thought of you. And I had some thoughts about us being... something. And I'd never want to hide it if we actually became something...' he says. I gulp but then think back of how many times I have had thoughts about him and me being something as well.

'Who says 'if we actually became something'? I already know.' and that's how I press my lips against his. He is shocked at first but kisses back after one second. After a couple of seconds, we both pull away from the soft, loving kiss.

'How did I never noticed you in the hallways. I mean... your curls... I could've seen them and linked it to that night...' Luke is in some deep thoughts.

'It doesn', matter Luke. We found each other now.' I say, taking off my jacket. I am wearing a sweater which is warm enough for this weather, but Luke is slightly shivering in just his t-shirt.

I drop it over his broad shoulders. My jacket is oversized so it fits him quite alright. He is just taller than I am.

The next thing I know, I feel his soft lips in my neck like last year, but this time they pull at my skin. Oh my god. Is he going to...? I feel the excitement rush through my veins.

'Now everyone will know you're mine.' he giggles, like a dork. I giggle as well. He is so cute. 'Would you- Would you like to show the school you're mine? Are we something? What do you want us to be?' he rushes out three questions.

I giggle again. 'Calm down,' I smile, showing my dimples. 'But yes, I'd like us to be something and if we just do... whatever at school, and people see. Let them see. I don't care. I only care about you then.' I say, honestly and seriously.

'So, Ashton. Princess of me... Will you be my boyfriend?' I nod happily. I kiss him again. 'That's a yes.' I murmur against his lips. He smiles, and we deepen the kiss a bit. It is more passionate than the other one we had minutes ago.

After talking for a while, we both have to go home. We separate ways. I walk home in my sweater. Luke wanted to give my jacket back as we parted ways, but I insisted he could wear it. I get home in time, because one minute after I get inside, the rain starts to pour out of the sky onto the streets. I take off my shoes and walk down the hall, into the kitchen. 'Hey sweety. How was your day? You are a bit late though.' my mom frowns. 'Oh yeah... I got a boyfriend now.' I say, sitting down next to her on the sofa.

'No way! Really? Oh my god, Ash! I'm so happy for you!' she hugs me. I smile and giggle. 'What's his name?'

'Luke.' I answer. She nods. 'Nice name.' I nod, agreeing with her. 'It fits him perfectly. I hope you two can meet soon.' I say. 'Well, tell him I'd love to meet him!' she says, getting more hyped up each second. I giggle and get up to pour myself a glass of water.