Whatever It Takes, I Know I Can Make It Through

(Aubrey pov)
Man, Who woulda thought that this transiting from choosing my career/this new college over my old school would be easy, especially with the people I've already and getting to like may not feel the same with me? But whatever it takes, I know I can make it through just by being the best that I can be.

"Oh, Hi. Sorry if I arrived here late but I'm new and I was told that I'm in this class"

"Oh, right. Can I see your schedule?"

"Yea, Sure."

"Ahh, yes, you are in this class and since you're new, just sit at the table near Calvin and Chris?"

"Okay, thanks." I replied, doing what I was told.

"Sup, Aubrey. Long time no seen, huh?"

"Uh, yeah! I'm doin great, thanks." I answered,

"No problem. Mind if I asked you why you were being late?"

"Oh, yea. I overslept when an old buddy of mine called at the last minute yesterday to tell me his situation at his wed—"

"Hold up, Wedding?" Chris gasped.

"Yeah, but the problem was everybody including me was worried that they were rushing into it and his ex-girlfriend came to stop him, making a mistake."

"Dang, That's not good. Were there a cat fight or something?" They asked.

"Yep. But, he broke it off telling his bride maid of honor that he still has feelings for his ex which his bride overheard and was really upset. So, I came there and told him he was messed up for lying to her and to himself especially after doing something like that with someone else who isn't the right one so his best man convinced him to do something he should've done that he believes will work out fine for not just himself but also for everybody around." I explained

"And, what did he do that worked out so fine?" Calvin questions.

"He called up her ex-boyfriend to come to the wedding who he haven't seen or heard from for awhile cause of something he decided. Anyway, he explained what happen and at first her ex was really hurt, confused and betrayed but he was also sad and grateful so two guys both quickly rushed over to their women. And after that, my friend and his ex-bride did went on with the wedding but only with the people they truly belonged with." I concluded as they just stared at me with their jaw dropped.

"Yeah, I know. That's cr--"

"Aubrey, Calvin, Chris! Can you three save the chatter when class is over and pay attention to the lesson unless you want to share with the class what was so interesting." Teacher demand.

"Um...No thanks, Mam. We'll do the work."

"Good." The teacher says as I started to write down the agenda in my notebook. Yep