It's Game Time So Beware Of Dog

(Calvin pov)
Reg, Murph & I went out to O's house party since I invented them to come along with and it was off the hizzle. Anyway, While we were all having such a good time at the party, guess who showed up?...

 Anyway, While we were all having such a good time at the party, guess who showed up?

"Well, Well, Well...Isn't it my old friend Calvin?"

"Yea, yea, yea. Whatcha doin here?"

"Whatcha mean what I'm doin here, I was invited!" He claims.

"By who?"

"By moi, Calvin!"

"Wha-, hey Tip!"

"Oh hey, Calvin. How's everything?"

"Uh, been good."

"That's good, that's really good to hear so I heard that you and my sister Cici are being friendly with one another again."

"Uh yea, it's true, we're just buds."

"Alrighty then..uh, let's go see what's happening over there. It looks like fun!" Murph says, breaking the ice as we all went and decided to check out the rap battle that's happening here.

"Yea, It looks like they're free-styling."

"Wow, they're awesome!"

"I agree, so who's versing who?"

"Uh, let's see....it's Omarion and that guy with the, Zay!"

As we were watching the rap battle, I was rooting for O who's gonna win.

"Guys, I think O's gonna win! I mean how could he not?"

"How can you be so sure about that, Calvin?"

"Well not only is he a singer-songwriter-dancer, a chick magnet, good at basketball and at acting, but he got swagger, ya heard?" I assured and with that, O won the first round.

"See I told ya, congrats O!"

"Thank you, thank you guys. Aye, Cal! I think you should go do ya thing too next time and you know wow the crowd."

"Nah man, I'm good!"

"Oh come on, Calvin, you're really, really good plus you would even rap while playing basketball at the same time without even messing it up and I gotta say that takes skills."