Jail Cell

Deans POV

I had Halloween patrol since some guy was having a party. The apartments surrounding the dudes apartment had already called multiple times registering complaints about them being too loud. I knew the person who was the throwing the party, Castiel Novak, a twenty year old college student who had a record for drinking and driving on multiple accounts. As I was walking the perimeter around a club the radio on my chest went off. "We have another complaint on Walker Street, there's a drunk yelling and throwing bottles at people." It said, I sighed and got in my patrol car.

"On my way," I said as I started the sirens and made my way to Walker Street. When I pulled up I saw two people yelling at each other and one with a bottle in hand, I got out of the car and walked over to them.

"Who the hell called the cops?" The black haired man yelled at the two people.

"Ok, Cas, calm down," I said simply as I put my hands up.

"Oh, it's you, in that case how are you?" He asked as he lowered the bottle.

"I'm good, but I'm gonna have to take you in for the night," I said as I pulled out my handcuffs.

"Oh, if you wanted to cuff me you could've just said so," he said with a smirk as he walked towards me.

"This isn't anything like that, turn around and put your hands behind your back." I stated clearly, he chuckled and turned with his hands behind his back.

"Are you ok?" I asked the two people he was yelling at once he was hand cuffed and put in the car.

"Yes, officer," one of them replied, by the sound of it they were female and around thirteen.

"Can you tell me what caused this?" I asked looking at the shards of broken glass.

"We were just asking him to turn the music down since Patricia has school in the morning," the older woman answered.

"Well, I'll call for backup to clear out the building and take him in, have a goodnight." I said before walking to the car and calling for backup.

"What's happened?" Jody asked, another officer in my department.

"Nothing severe, I just need you to clear out the party while I take this one in," I explained pointing towards my car.

"Alright, we're the only ones on duty for the rest of the night so the stations empty, call if you need anything." She said simply before walking to the building, I sighed as I got in the car and looked at the younger man.

"You know, I could have you in for under age drinking," I said simply as I restarted the car.

"I'll be twenty one in a few months give me a break," he huffed as he looked away.

"The stations empty," I said simply which caught his attention.

"Really? Lookin for some fun?" He asked with a smirk as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"We'll see," I said as I turned the sirens off and headed to the station. When we got to the station I opened the door to the backseat and helped him out.

"So strong," he said with a smirk as we entered the station, once we were in the light I could see what he was wearing. He had on a white long sleeve shirt with a black vest, black pants and black dress shoes, he also had white wings adorning his back with a bloody handprint on his shoulder and two pale pink lines across his neck .

"What are you supposed to be?" I asked as I put him in a chair next to my desk.

"An angel who was beat up," he answered simply as he looked me over.