Pizza Man

This is only gonna he in Deans POV again because Cas babysat for his boss and Dean bought the pizza when Charlie met Cas.

Deans POV

I yawned and stretched in the impala, waiting for Sam to come back with the police files. Just as I was about to close my eyes I caught a glimpse of the giant walking towards the car.

He got in and sighed, throwing the files down. "Nothing here suggests that this our thing." He said, rubbing his face in frustration.

"Maybe you just needa look at the details, I mean, she was found in a ditch with no blood in her veins." I said, grabbing the files.

The pictures were horrifying to say the least. I read over the autopsy report before reading the police report, apparently a witness saw a women dragging the body to the ditch and running off, the woman was said to be glowing blue.

"We have a witness, one-twenty-four Downing Street," I said, driving off in the right direction.

"No one can say you don't know how to do your job, you saw that in like thirty seconds." Sam scoffed, looking at me.

"Yeah, well I'd rather get this done so we can get home." I said, turning right.

"Miss Cas already?" He asked, giving me a knowing smile.

"You know this has nothing to do with him," I said, turning onto Downing Street.

"No, but I know y'all kept quite about it for a few years and denied everything even though we all could see it." He said, knowing this was true.

"You can't keep using that line," I said, sending him a glare.

"Oh but I will, now watch the road," he said, reaching for the wheel.

I slapped his hand and pulled up to the house.

•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~••~~••~•~~•••~~•~•

After we talked to the witness we went back to our motel room to read up on some lore. I showered while Sam searched the internet, we had pretty vague idea of what the monster looked like all we need is a name.

I walked out of the shower and laid on my bed, waiting for Sam to say something. He rubbed his face, ran his hands through his hair and looked at me.

"You're gonna feel really stupid when I say this." He said, yawning.

"Don't tell me it's something we've hunted before." I said, sitting up.

"It is, it's a djinn, this ones been seen before but the locals didn't think anything of it." He said, standing up.

"Wanna take care of it tonight or first thing tomorrow?" I asked, rubbing a hand through my wet hair.

"First thing tomorrow, I'm exhausted," he said, laying down.

•~~~•~~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~~••~•~•

When we woke up in the morning we went to a diner and did research on abandoned warehouses.

"Found one, and it's definitely where the djinn is holes up." Sam said, turning his laptop towards me.

"Looks suspicious enough, ready?" I asked, throwing my napkin on my empty plate.

"Let's do it," he said, closing his laptop to put it away.

After we paid, we got in the impala for the thirty-minute drive. I turned the radio on before I drove off, I heard the click of it turning of and stared at Sam angrily.