150

174,914 likes @traphousenews: trap house will no longer be posting on YouTube

174,914 likes
@traphousenews: trap house will no longer be posting on YouTube. A lot of you are probably upset but we just have to let them live their lives. Like they said, they wouldn't be here without us although it's the other way around meaning some of us wouldnt be here if it wasn't for any of them. We learned how to prank with Elton, even though he hasn't stopped he's no longer in the trap house. We learned to xplr with sam and colby. We learned how to dance and stuff with Corey. We learned to do so much more with Aaron. We learned how family works with Kelsey. We learned makeup with Devyn. We even learned to sing and dance with kat. Like I said, we would not be here without them. Thanks to them all of us are alive. I know it gets hard sometimes but we can do this. We have to love and support them every step of the way. I can't believe they are saying goodbye either but maybe it's for the best. Thank you all for listening to my ted talk.

I hope each and every trap house member is happy and lives their lives.

_________________

I thought this would be a good place to end this book. If you want to read my other stories just go to my page. I have plenty and I'm working on more.