kiwi [3]

It has been a month, Dahyun had been staying with Sana almost every night after her schedule was over. Even against Jiyong's protests.

Sana lived alone and was always good on her own. It's countles how many times she told her '"I will be fine." but somehow Dahyun didn't like the feeling how leaving her alone in the apartment, she said it gave her anxiety. She knows the rapper's intentions are good, but it's still new for Sana to have someone willing to take care of her this way, this much.

Dahyun considered to tell Sana to stay at her place, at least till the baby was born, but she knew Sana would refuse.

Dahyun felt like maybe she worried too much, but she couldn't shake away the feeling.

"I wanna be here in case you need something."

"Then why don't you stay?" That sudden invitation was what it took for the rapper to now spend her nights, and days off, with Sana.

And Sana liked it, surprisingly. Dahyun's mere presence easily made it better.

However, today Sana was alone. At least for the next hour, as Dahyun went out to meet her manager. It gave Sana the enough time to do what she has been postponed to do.

Her hands were sweaty, she could feel how her heart was beating faster as she heard the dialing tone, waiting in line for someone to pick up.

Sana was supposed to tell the news of her pregnancy to her parents, one of the scariest things she had to do.

She was their only child, she didn't want to disappoint them.

Not to mention her grandmother.

Oh god. Her grandma would always say she hoped she lived long enough to see Sana getting married and have children. Specifically in that order.

Her grandma is old fashioned, she knows that. Sana wanted to hang up but it was too late.

"Hello?"

Sana gulped. "Mom, hi"

"Sana!" Her mother exclaimed from the other side of the line. She could her now her mother calling her father to the living room. "Here's your father, you're on speaker, dear!"

"Hi, dad" She smiled, imagining the waving the phone.

"We thought you would never call."

Sana closed her eyes. It has been a while since the last time she called them. "I just.. I've been busy lately."

"What keeps your time so busy that you can't give your parents a call?"

"Well.." Sana held her breath, running a hand through her soft hair. "I actually called because of that, to tell you something important uhm.." She paused, getting courage to said it. Fuck it. "I'm pregnant."

She couldn't see him, but she could tell her father was frowning. "What are you saying?"

"By who? You never told us you're dating." Her mother sounded concerned.

"Sana, who is it?" Her father firmly asked.

Sana bit her lower lip, feeling how her anxiety was growing. She took a deep breath, and revealed Dahyun's name to them. There was a pause from them, her parents sounded confused. They really didn't keep up with celebrities.

Sana sighed. It wasn't till she started to hum the melody of Dahyun's single that made her parents gasp in unison. Now they know. Dahyun's latest single became popular among young Japanese fans.