Part 4

Itachi guides you through the mansion while having his arm around your waist. ''My parents are waiting for us in the living room. They want to meet you. My brother and his mate won't be there. They are recently mated so they are keeping to themselves for now.'' ''O-oke.'' You are very nervous. Meeting new people has never gone really well for you.

While the two of you are walking, you are admiring the house. It's really nice and has a homey feel to it. There are multiple pictures on the wall. While you are admiring the décor the two of you have arrived. ''Now remember what I told you love. Everything is going to be fine.'' He says while giving your waist a squeeze.

He guides you into the room were you see two people sitting on the couch. The two of you walk until you are standing in front of them. ''We're home mother, father.'' ''Ah welcome home sweetie. Now why don't you introduce us to your lovely mate.'' The woman says while looking at you. The man only let's out a ''hn.''

Itachi reaches towards you and takes off your hood. ''Mother, father this is (y/n). My true mate.'' You take this as a cue to introduce yourself. ''N-nice to m-meet you. P-please take c-care of m-me.'' You finally manage to stutter out and bow while your face turns as red as a tomato in embarrassment. ''Ah so adorable don't you think Fugaku. Well dear my name is Mikoto, you may call me your mother, and this is my husband Fugaku. So nice to meet you.''

Mikoto walks towards you and engulfs you in a bearhug. ''Welcome to the family dear. We are going to have so much fun.'' She smiles brightly at you. You can't help but smile back at her. ''Ah so cute. You're so lucky Itachi.'' She hugs you even tighter.

Fugaku finally stands up from the couch and walks towards you. He stands in front of you and looks down at you. You have the feeling he's observing you. Your tail is down in fear and your ears are flat on your head. Fugaku has a very dominant aura and you can't help but take a submissive stance. You gulp awaiting his verdict.

Suddenly you feel a hand on your head. You cautiously look up. It's Fugaku's hand on your head. ''Welcome to the family.'' He accepted you! Your ears and tails perk up and you smile at him. ''T-thank you sir.'' ''Call me your father.'' With those words said he turns around and walks away. You swear you see the top of his ears tinted red. It must be your imagination.

"Ah see even Fugaku thinks your adorable. I can't wait to dress you up and having grandchildren running around.'' Your face bursts out in red again at her words. ''Well I'll leave you two alone for now. It was nice to meet you dear.'' She walks away while talking about adorable sons and adorable grandchildren.

You are brought out of your stupor when you feel a hand squeeze your waist. You look to your side to see Itachi smiling down at you. ''That went quite well. I told you didn't I. The only thing you may have to worry about is being smothered with affection especially from mother. Now let's go and see your new room.''

Itachi once again guides you through the house. ''Is it really all right for me to call them my mother and father?'' ''Ofcourse they said so didn't they. They will care for you as parents would for their child.''

'I will finally have parents after all these years. They will care for me as parents would. What would it be like I wonder. To finally have parents.' When these thoughts cross your mind you can feel tears running down your cheeks. Itachi stops walking and wipes away your tears. ''I told you right you will be happy here. You of all people deserve it.'' He hugs you closer and kisses your forehead.

After your tears have dried you finally let go of him. You look up at him ''Thank you for finding me Itachi.'' You smile brightly at him. His face tints red as you do so. The two of you start walking again while Itachi holds you tightly against him.

The two of you stop in front of a door and Itachi opens it. When you walk inside you see a spacious room with a king-size bed. The walls are painted in soft colors and the sun that shines through the window lightens up the room nicely. The bedroom is perfect. ''I'll show you were you can put your stuff. Our room has its own bathroom so you can wash up if you want.''

You walk further inside the bedroom. You are ready to start your new life here.

I'm sorry if some characters are OOC. I also have a question for you guys. Do you want some Orochimaru drama in this book? Just comment your answer! Hope you guys are enjoying the book so far! Happy reading ^^