Chapter Five

Your POV:

Ariana and I got home from dinner. It was really nice and relaxing. Especially being able to get away from the paparazzi was nice.

Of course, there's already headlines, blogs, and what not about us adopting. They took some photos of us arriving and leaving the adoption center so now the media is going nuts.

Especially the fans. But they're being super supportive and are also super excited for us both which is nice.

Ariana and I both take showers then change into comfortable lounging clothes for the night. It's time to settle down and we decided to look on Autumn's adoption profile.

"She's so adorable." Ariana says, looking over her pictures.

Under her picture, it gives us a small paragraph on Autumn and her story.

Autumn Faye Parker is four years old and from Arlington, Texas. She was born November 13th, 2014. Autumn is the only child. She has been in several foster homes after the passing of both parents back in 2012 due to a vehicle accident. Autumn is looking for a permanent home with a loving family. She is a sweet, happy, and full of energy young girl.

"Her story really hits me, baby.." I say softly, looking over at Ariana.

I sigh quietly to myself. All of these stories of these kids on the adoption website really upsets me. You never really ponder on these thoughts but it's real and kids go through this stuff daily.

"It does to me too.." Ariana says and gives me a soft smile, rubbing my arm gently. "What are you thinking?"

"We need to adopt her, Ari. I want to be able to give her a great, loving home." I say softly.

"I do too. So much." Ariana nods and smiles. "We will tell Mrs. Evans we have made up our mind next appointment and get this ball rolling, what do you think?"

"Please? I'm so ready." I say sweetly and pull Ariana into my arms.

Ariana smiles, snuggling up to my chest and grips to my shirt. "I'm so ready too, baby. This really is an amazing thing. It makes me feel so..complete."

"Really, Ari?" I ask, smiling down at her as I rub her side. "You aren't doing this just because I want a family, right babe?"

"Baby.." Ariana starts and looks up at me. "Of course. I'm doing this because we want a family. I do too. It's been a dream of mine. And you are the one I want a family with. No one else."

"You mean that?" I ask as a wide smile appears on my face.

"I mean it with everything in me. It's all meant to be, I know." Ariana smiles, leaning up and placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"You make me so happy, princess." I say and peck her lips back gently, squeezing her in my arms.

"Not as happy as you make me." she smiles and wraps her arms around my neck then climbs into my lap.

Ariana straddles me, keeping her arms around my neck as she leans in, kissing my lips slowly.

"Ari.." I say softly, placing both hands on both of her sides now, kissing her back slowly.

We kiss for a good minute. It's a passionate and slow kiss.

"Stop. You're going to turn me on." I say as my face turns red, making Ariana chuckle.

"Mm, are you sure you aren't already?" Ariana smirks and bites her lip.

"Ariana, you literally went from a cute angel to horny in two seconds." I laugh out.