Prologue :

Space, vast infinite expanse

Chronos, a cruel and evil entity from the depths of space, watched the little planet in front of him through the window of his ship.

A young woman, at his side, was also watching the planet, she was amazed by its beautiful blue color

" How beautiful it's. " Ava whispered

Chronos sketched a smile

" So here is the Earth, "  he thought.

" Master, I have the information you asked me ...

- Information ? What information ?

- It's not important, don't pay attention, my child "

Ava looked at Chronos warily

" What is my Stardust ?

- This planet and its inhabitants have never done anything to us, they don't even know our existence, why do you collect information ? What ... What do you intend to do to them ?

- Nothing, absolutely nothing, for now ... "

Ava's eyes hardened a little, what did Chronos have in mind ? She stared back at the little planet. " What happened to my planet will not happen to this one, I make the promise ! " Promised, silently, the young woman.

Moments later, Ava had left the room, pretending to be tired and Chronos had just finished hearing the report from his adviser. 

" These Kamen Riders are insignificant beings, like their planet, I would destroy them all, one by one if it is necessary !" Chronos got up from his throne and proudly proclaimed, " I will gain that power and finally my dream will come true ! "

His counselor prostrated himself, then, in front of him