Chapter One

Hunter let out a groan, his eyes were blurry, he felt wet. His whole world was swallowed with overwhelming pain.

He found himself on asphalt, not really knowing what happened. He could see some blinking red and blue lights and someone talking. After trying to move he realized how much glass was stuffed into his body.

Quickly, some events rushed into his head. They were on a field trip, going to the center of town with his family after staying a night in the nearest hotel...Hunter was looking out of the window until something appeared in frond of him, behind the protective bariers close to the wilderness.

Hunter didn't know what it was, it really seemed like a huge black mass that toppled their car with the speed of sound, causing the car to tumble into the highway like tumbleweed until it finaly came to a stop.

That's when he was knocked out, he was siting in the middle of the back seat, not wearing his seatbelt because there's not danger in the back seat. That's what he used to think anyways.He blinked again, coming back to reality.

Some people were around him, trying to get him to respond, he could barely hear them as just...voices.

The teen's head rang as he tried to call for his dad, the people over him blurry strangers that suffocated him with their crowding.

He shot up, blue blood running down from his nose and head. Pain jolted up his spine like thunder, causing him to look at his mangled leg.Crying out for his dad made him begin to panic like never before, the paramedic next to him was trying to get him to lie down again.

Her touch sent shivers up his spine, eyes failing to dilate properly to look at his handler and sending a splitting pain on his head. Hunter's breaths came in raspier and faster, the taste of blood in his mouth freaking him out even more.

Hunter begun transforming, the sounds and smells were driving him insane. His skull extended forwards as a snout, ringing filled his ears as he started to move again. He grew larger and larger, his clothes ripping apart from his body's growth. Finaly, after reaching the height of two cars on top of eachother, he got up.

Dangerous scales covered his skin while his limbs grew heavier, with claws mounted on each hand. He couldnt see now, his new freakish form only able to navigate through smell, touch and noise...unless its mouth was open.

The traffic came to a halt as he let out several long growls, picking the police car up and smashing it into the ground and the other cars until the siren broke down.

It let out a third, more ferocious growl while it sprinted away deep into the forest. After a couple miles it lost its balance and fell against the ground, sliding for a few meters before stopping behind a bush.

Its leg was mangled and it couldn't get up since glass was stuck in both of its paws, it was a wonder he made it this far.

The monster moaned in pain, licking his bloody wounds that run deep, almost to his bone. Its paws burned agonizingly and the blood loss made him feel cold. Still, its incredibly sensitive nose picked up the smell of pinewood burning and light smoke accompanied by a slight sugary smell.

After managing to push itself enough to peak through the bush with the eyes inside of his mouth, it couldn't do much more, it felt like he was going to die there.

The fire illuminated a small campsite, with a guy sitting by the fire and had just stopped munching cookies and roasted marshmallows. He had noticed his pleads and painfull moans...Both him and the beast were scared.

-----------------------------------------------------

Woah! First chapter done.

Hope hunter is ok..

Oh i also hope you have a good day!

-Star~