Chapter Four

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hunter in his alien/monster form above!

Sculpted in Sculptris with love.

Have fun reading!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The next day rolled around and Hunter was dropped off at school by Robert as usual, him giving him an extra pep talk on the way and Hunter tuned out, not interested in hearing the speech.

He went inside and in his first class, waiting eagerly for the 3rd break, which was the largest when it came to time in the yard. Once the bell finally rang, Hunter sprinted to the empty gym, sitting up into the front row behind the railing.

The extraterrestrial waited for a couple of minutes and in the doors opened for a tall student to slip in, the book bag he was carrying was lazily draped on one shoulder... He kept looking around with his framed gaze spotting Hunter.

"Are you Ethan?" Hunted looked at Ethan while he mumbled, Ethan had the scent of pizza and fresh plastic, maybe even that weird scent that limes have.

"Yeah, are you the guy digging Nate?" Asked the boy throwing his bag on a chair and sitting next to it, propping his feet back on the front row.

"Y-yes, I'm Hunter" Hunter gulped, Ethan seemed quite straightforward "And...you are his friend?".

"yep. I've graced him and Harley with my awesomeness for years! So, yeah, we're pretty close"

"Huh..um..so what do you think? Do..do I have a chance?" the alien blushed and immediately regretted It 'shit shit shit, stop blushing!'.

Thankfully, Ethan was staring ahead, blowing out bubbles with his gum "eh, if you aren't a douche, Though being able to pull a kill like you did yesterday, you have had got to be cool".

Hunter just looked ahead at his pink bubble for a second.

"Haha thanks, it has been long since I got a kill that's worthwhile, I'm getting pretty bored with that game.." He let out a sharp breath "I..I want to go on a date with him".

"will arrange my dude, But first" Ethan shoved in his mouth a bottle containing a horrible tasting liquid. Unfortunately, Hunter was caught off guard and he swallowed some before pulling back and coughing intensely "this is the trust cocktail...you hurt him and I'll make you drink the whole bottle"

The alien pulled his face back and cringed hard "Ewwww! dude what the hell!" he coughed out the liquid "okay, okay, fine! Jesus Christ!" so that's what smelled like death around Ethan.

"Great!" Chirped the tall student "today after school you two can...go at the zoo. We'd have gone the three of us but if it's for a holy cause like this imma, give you this golden chance"

"t-thanks...man, you're a creep" what a thing coming from an alien... "but...thank you for this...opportunity Ethan..." he smirked back as best as he could, that stupid stuff was still leaving an aftertaste on his tongue.

Ethan nodded "you are a welcome man. Good luck" he fingered gunned him and left as non-chalauntly as he came.

"Right..today after school.." Hunter repeated to himself, he needed to get his dad out of the scene. To do that he grabbed his phone and texted him 

Hunter:  'gonna be late, really late, need to finish a project and I'm going to the library' after typing he thought for a moment...

Hunter: 'I'm going to walk back'.