§Chapter 2.9§

🎄☃️🎄☃️🎄☃️🎄☃️

Chat's pov

We was in y/n's bottle. "P/n!!" y/n yells, the carpet flew to her as she hopped on. Chrissy and Tiara did a rectangle sign with their hands and their carpets came out of thin air, and hopped on theirs. I quickly get on y/n's carpet and place my arms around her waist, as we all was prepared to go.

~~~~~

We was flying through the clouds, avoiding rubble flying through the clouds. "This is crazy!!"  Chrissy yells through the catastrophic situation below us. I look down, peering through the clouds, the Souhatian Hall that we visited last time, now completely obliterated. It's unrecognizable.  We was soon into a scene that was a bit serene, completely different from Souhait. It was quiet, only a rocky shore and an endless sea. "Man, this is so cool! I've never been here before besides flying over it!!" Tiara says as we all landed. "Welp, here we are!" I say. "But how are we going to swim?! We can only stay underwater for a bit with your master's wish! After that, we're stuck to the bottom of the ocean!" Chrissy shivers. 

"Well, I know we live for a long time but this will kill us instantly if we drown" Tiara says. "Well we can only stay under water for about 15 minutes max! So we have 15 minutes to find the Meradium (mur-rad-dee-em) Reef, get to the lake thingy, and ask it about the Reed, got it!?" I ask everyone. "Got it!" "Chat?" I look at him, he nods, getting the que, "Plagg, claws in" he says, transforming into Adrien. He takes out a small container and takes out a different colored piece of camembert.

 He tosses it up and Plagg flew up and ate it, "Plagg, power up!" Plagg glows and is revealed with.....fins? "Aqua Plagg!" "Aqua Plagg, claws out!" a green light travels up Adrien's body and has on the same outfit, except the fin like qualities of it. "Y/n, I wish you and your friends can breathe under water!" "As you wish" I clap my hands together. 

"Alright!! Lets-a go!!" Chat smiles, jumping in. We all jump in with him. When Tiara, Chrissy and I went under water, our hair faded into  different colors, Tiara's was pink, Chrissy's was yellow, and mine was (second favorite color), along with our outfits. "I set a timer on my staff, so we can know how much we have left" "Good idea Chat!" I ruffle his hair. 

We began to swim, passing by a few coral reefs, and even went by some fish, and some mermaids. "Over to the left!" I point. "I thought you said the Reef was to the right-diagonally?" Tiara questions, "No it's the left."I say. "You literally said the right!" she argues back.

"Actually, you said down y/n" Chrissy peeps in. "I'll have to agree with Chrissy, genie girl" Chat says to me, as I track back in thought, 'The Meradium is nothing but a full sea and small shore, but once you swim-'  "How would you know Chat Noir? You're not from here!" Tiara yells. 

"None of us are! We have to go by what we remember from the map directions!" Chat replies back. "UGH! GUYS WE CAN'T BE DOWN HERE FOR LONG! WE HAVE LIKE LESS THAN 15 MINUTES TO BREATHE DOWN HERE!!" I yell, breaking up the argument, "Come on, let's try going down, I think I have a faint memory of the map and suggesting that we swim down some more" I lower my voice.

"Of course you agree with him..." Tiara mutters, "I have to follow his orders, don't forget who you're talking to" I refer to Tiara in a warning tone. 

🎄

🎁🎄🎁🎄☃️🎁🎄🎁🎄☃️

Merry Christmas everyone! This book is currently on hold and I notice that we're about to hit 10K!! As soon as I get myself situated with the other books, I'll return here. I don't like leaving you all in the dark like this, so as a gift of the holidays, I managed to write 2 chapters! Please, enjoy🤗!🎁🎁🎄

Please enjoy this as the book will be continued to be on hold. Until then, you can check out the other Chat Noir fanfictions I made on here: I have a Vampire, Neko/Adventure, even a Yandere AU Chat Noir fanfiction!

or if you want to try something different, you can read my original book, The Shy Girl's Bad Boy, I try to make it different from all the other cliches out there-*whispers* it's interracial! Plus it's fiction/non-fiction! Most of the plot is fiction, but some of the details are real!!

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and winter break! So git offen here and spend some time with your family!! Unless you just wanna join for hot cocoa heehee

☕️-(^.w.^ n )~

^ n )~