Chapter two

Justin's pov:

Groaning as I hear a couple familiar voices. Can't they just let me sleep in?

"He needs to wake up. It won't hurt to start rehearsing earlier than usual. Plus he takes hours just on his hair and getting dressed" a voice said. I mentally scoff, that's untrue. I don't take too long. Do I? I mean my hair is my baby and I got to look good. Can't go walking out looking bad. Gotta look perfect right.

"Just let him sleep in an extra few minutes and we can wake him up" a female voice spoke which I soon realized was my mother's. Thank you mother! At least someone cares about my beauty sleep. Ew, I sounded gay. Not like it's a bad thing you know but you get my point or at least I hope so.

Falling back to sleep but for minutes to pass by fast and I'm met with someone yanking the blanket off me. I open my eyes and look, "give me my blanket. It's cold scooter" I whine. We've all been there right? When someone comes and rudely wakes you up by taking your blanket off and you're not prepared for the cold and just want to be warm underneath your blanket again. I reach out for it but for him to move the blanket away further. Okay asshole.

"Too bad. Get up and hit the shower. We're starting rehearsal a little early today" scooter said, early? This man is insane. I just want to sleep. I sit up and give him the most hateful glare I could use. For this he can take me to McDonald's so I can get a breakfast burrito and pancakes. "I think you're quite insane scoot. It's what? 8am? I just wanna sleep dude" I said. Who even wakes up early? Y'all freaks.

"No Justin, it's 12:15pm. Come on get up" he said as he puts the blankets back down. 10am? That's still way too early. I groan loudly and get up and stretch and let out the most manly screech. Letting out a quick yawn I look over at scooter. "For waking me up way too early, you can take me to McDonald's then Starbucks before we go rehearse" I said. I deserve it. I walk to the bathroom and go to walk in and stop. "You can just have a banana here Justin. We don't need to be going to places when you got rehearse. You got a show tonight" meanass scooter said. A banana? He thinks that's gonna fill me? I'm a growing man. I need more than just a banana. I need pancakes and two breakfast burritos and a drink from Starbucks.

"I know I got a show later but a banana? Really? Don't you see I'm a growing man. I need more than that. You wanna wake me early you can take me there" I said. I turn and look over at him and all I'm getting is a plain serious look. Loosen up scooter.

"If you don't take forever in the shower and getting ready I'll take you there. You got 10minutes Justin" scooter said. Grinning big I nod, "I'll be out before that. Thanks old man" I said and walked in and shut the door.

After taking a shower and getting ready, I look at my outfit for the day and I look pretty Daddy if I say so myself.

I grab my phone and walk out to see an annoyed Scooter Braun. I raise an eyebrow, hoping for him to say something in my confusion but he said nothing. "Why so grumpy?" I joke. He sighs in annoyance, "I told you 10 minutes Justin. I've been waiting for 25minutes" he spoke. Shit... Guess I took too long but you can't blame me. When the water feels too good you don't wanna leave. "Gosh, sorry scooter I didn't realize. But please don't take McDonald's away" I begged and dragged out 'please'. I need it, I never get time for their pancakes and breakfast burritos. If this man does...

"Okay, let's get going though. I'll message everyone that we'll be a little late" he said. I sighed in relief. Thank God. "Thanks man" smiling I look over and see Kenny. I run over to him.

"Hey Kenny" I said and started walking with scooter behind and Kenny besides me. "What's up Justin" Kenny said. I look up at his tall ass for one second. Kinda unfair how I'm shorter than him and scooter, well just a bit shorter than scooter but still short. Makes me feel like a kid surrounded by tall ass Giants.
"Real tired, wish I could be sleeping right now but rehearsal calls" I said and walk outside but regret it somewhat. I love my beliebers trust me I do. Their my babies but the screaming gets a little tiring but they're just showing love so it's alright.

Kenny opens the door for me and I get in and he shuts the door and goes to the driver's side and gets in and scooter gets in the passenger side and as soon as doors are shut and seatbelts are on we drive off. Of course after we get fans and paparazzi away from the car. Feeling my phone vibrate, I grab it and type my password one and smile as I see a message from Selena. Clicking on it and read it.

From Sel:😍🖤: good morning Jay. I miss you:(

I type a response quickly.

To Sel😍🖤: good morning beautiful. I miss you too. Wish you didn't leave.

From Sel😍🖤: same here but I had to. What are you doing rn?

I look up quick to see we are no where near McDonald's or starbucks, I frown but type my response.

To Sel😍🖤: getting breakfast than heading to rehearse. What are you doing baby?

From Sel😍🖤: getting ready to leave to the set. I love you.

As I was about to respond I heard scooter calling my name. "What?" I ask.

"I've been calling you're name for a few minutes. What are you wanting?" Scooter asks. I put my phone down quickly and making a mental note to respond to Selena later. I look over to see we're at McDonald's. "Oh, I want pancakes and two breakfast burritos" I said. I swore we just left. Maybe McDonald's wasn't too far away.  He nods and Kenny says my order and soon enough we're up waiting for my food after we paid, duh.

I wait somewhat patiently until I got my food and did a minute after. Grabbing it from scooter I start dig in. I moan at how good it tasted. It was like heaven I swear.

After getting to Starbucks and getting my order and finishing my food, we arrive to rehearsals. Getting our of the car we walk to it and walk in. I look over to see my dancer's sitting down and chatting.

"Your king has arrived. Up, let's get started peasants" I say jokingly. They turn fast and look at me and laugh. I frown just a little. "Sorry king, hope we didn't keep you waiting" who I believe is Jason, has said. I smile and walks to them. "Not at all but let's just get started" I said making them all nod. I walk pass Jason, giving him a small smile back as he had just given me. He's one of my newest dancers. He's good at what he does. He's young but older than me. We get in position and start rehearsing.

        *|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

A longer chapter for you guys. Making up for the inactiveness.

I apologise if it isn't that good but deal with it:) hopefully it'll get better.

Don't think shit will happen soon. The kiss, y'all can wait a chapter or two. Y'all will get it but you can get a normal chapter before it all goes down.

Jason's pov next?

4votes and 2comments for a new chapter. Going easy on y'all.

I love you!!