1|| We Meet Again

"If I wanted them dead, they'd be dead"~ Lorna Dane

When we're born, we're taught what's good and bad, right and wrong. Rebekah Starling wasn't taught that. She was on her own since the age of 7. No one cared that there was a child on the streets, they just walked by. The pinkette gave up and did whatever she could to survive.

By the age of seventeen she triggered her werewolf curse because of a hunter.

It wasn't until 3 years later a dying hybrid found her and turned the girl. That was over a hundred years ago. She walks among the living with pride. Rebekah has seen people live and die.

She raised a man by herself, told him not to trust vampires. And so he did, the only one he trusted was Rebekah until he married. He had a child.

The day she met their baby boy was like something pieced itself together again. The boy's green eyes were glued onto her as she walked in.

Rebekah walked closer and the boy giggled reaching his arms to her. It made the pinkette smile. "What's his name?" she asked them.

"Thomas." the mother said before handing the baby to the hybrid. The girl held him close, breathing in his sent. He smelled of vanilla and grass after rain.

"Hello Tommy, my name is Rebekah. It's a pleasure to meet you." she whispered in the baby's ear. The pinkette felt human again. Her instinct was to protect him.

The lights started flickering. All of them looked up. Rebekah quickly gave Thomas back before looking to her adoptive son. The look in her eyes told him exactly what to do.

She then looked at the child on last time.

"Make me feel like someone else

You got me talkin in my sleep

I don't wanna come back down

I don't wanna touch the ground

Pacific Ocean dug so deep

Hypnotic taken over me"

she sang before speeding out the room. Thomas's dad barricaded the door along with closing the blinds.