Chapter One

"Uh well it's officially been two months since my incident and I thought by now parts if it would start escape  my memory but all of it's still there. Every bit in perfect detail. I've tried so hard to forget its shrill laughter, but it follows me everywhere I go."
I took a breath shakily after sharing for the first time in my new group. For trauma. Trauma for what It did to me only a month ago, but it feels like yesterday because of how it constantly replays in my head.

"Thank you for sharing Sachen,"

the doctor continued on as the rest of the session was drowned out by panic that It would come back after all that it had already caused. I couldn't trust anyone, I lost my friends, and now have to go to a pathetic trauma group where the doctor speaks to you like a child. Although as a result I made a new friend in the group, Zara. We immediately bonded over are similar sense of fashion that I noticed right away upon seeing her. Every now in then I do wonder whether or not I have a crush on Zara, but I know I'm not gay. I think?

After group ended Zara and I caught up and she invited me to a party. A BDSM club. She had to beg me to go though since the thought of it terrified me.I couldn't be into that kinda thing, but Zara sure was and it was hot as fuck. I wasn't sure if should go, especially considering it could still be out there.

"Come on Sachen, you need a break babe. Or at least a way to celebrate one month."
Zara said tilting her mocking the way the doctor does.
"Fine whatever. But we're leaving early."
"Deal,"
Zara said walking off. "Oh and wear something cute," she paused, "and short."

I rolled my eyes laughing to myself while walking to me car. The parking garage was dark and resembled its lair which caused me to panic. I walked faster toward my car as my breathing hitched. When I finally got in I took a breath of relief and smoothed out my skirt. I decided to head over to my favorite vintage shop to find something to wear for the club. As I walked in I was greeted by an employee wearing a beautiful vintage dress with orange buttons.The shop was empty as I wondered around looking for the perfect outfit. Circus music filled the air.

A/N
hi everyone i hope u enjoy this story i'm starting! It does have mature themes so if that makes you uncomfortable please do not read it.