Chapter 3

I blinked open my eyes and for a moment my mind was blank. Free from any thoughts of stress or Zara or anxiety but most importantly fear. It feeds of fear. Once that short moment had ended and I began to regain consciousness, I was greeted with the stench of sewers. I recognized the smell immediately as shivers tracked down my spine. My wrists ached as I was now fully awake. I realized they were tied up behind me. I struggled in an attempt to pull it tear or somehow undo the tie but had no luck. I looked up to see the pile of toys stacked for miles completed with the missing children of Derry floating about. Something that had utterly terrified me last time now seemed so small. I hear water sloshing and muttering echoing from near by. As it came closer the words became more clear.
"Not real enough for dollie? NOT REAL ENOUGH?" It repeated but cut off as soon as It saw me awake.
"I'm not afraid of you!" I spat, jolting about, still trying to release myself from the ropes.
The corners of It's mouth came down from a smile and It's eyes glowed wildly, brow furrowed with anger, "You will be!" He lurched forward wrapping his long slender fingers around my throat. He started to lift me up from the ground with his gloved hand still tightly gripped around my neck crushing my airways. His jaw started to unhinge but but I kicked him as hard as I could right where I thought it would hurt if It was a he. It dropped me stumbling backwards for a moment. I took my chance and ran as fast as a could.
"YOU WONT GET AWAY FROM ME THIS TIME DOLLIE." I heard It shriek from behind me.
I continued to run through the shitty blood filled water which was not easy considering my hands were still tied behind my back and I was wearing platform boots. I stopped for a moment to try to kick my shoes off to make my escape easier. After successfully getting one off I took a breath of relief. To my surprise however, I heard a loud POP and was pulled backwards by my waist.
"Tasty, tasty,beautiful fear." It whispered into my ear as I felt drool run down my neck.

A/N sorry for such a short chapter the next one should be a bit better
also sorry for any errors lmk if u find any