I: Introductions

5:30 am

>Kaiko<

"Wake up."

Groggily I open my eyes to see my bro Hitoshi, "what do you wantttt and why are you in my apartmentttt" I mumble buring my head into my pillow.

"Dad wants us up for training"
He said walking out of my room.
I groan flipping over, it was 5:30 these training session's are getting earlier and earlier, when we moved I wanted a separate apartment because of Dads unending training sessions, I moved in a apartment complex near my family.

I force myself out of bed, I stumbled over to my closet, I pick out black shorts and a light cyan top that says 'yeet' on it.

I grab my phone and earbuds and run out the door to be bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth and hair, and run out to the front door.

I slip my running shoes on before heading out the front door of my apartment, I spot Hitoshi and dad 1, Dadzowa. I speed walk to them.

We just moved here, here being Musutafu, Japan. School was going to start in a couple hours so he can't keep us that long.

It is the day before our first day at Aldera Middle School after all. We walk down the stairs together. nobody was talking.

"So you guys look tired" I say looking at my family, "isn't it obvious?" Hitoshi says his eyelids lazing "well I mean sur-" my mind enters a blank state, a fuzzy feeling stretches across the length of my body.

"Trip down the stairs" Hitoshi says giving me a smirk. But after all these years of knowing him I can deal with this, the world falls into slow motion, I activate my brain and force a shock of memories to overwhelm myself snapping me out of his hypnotism, that wasted a lot of my energy.

Noticing that I am midfall I quickly touch Hitoshi, merging me and him before we both tumble down the stairs into the lobby.

Once we land I touch my left and right middle finger and pointer finger releasing Hitoshi from our combined form.

Dad walks down the stairs and stops when he reaches up, "you both are complete idiots." He says erasing mine and Hitoshi's quirks.

"Wait Dad Nooooooo give them backkkkk" I whine, Hitoshi pouts. "Save your energy for the training event for today, you both will be versing." Dad says heading to the gym he went to, they had two rooms for heroes training and fighting, usually no one came this early.

Me and Hitoshi's eyes widen, I scramble up and run for the door, Hitoshi slowly follows behind obviously not liking this early morning thing.

I run to catch up with him Hitoshi slowly walking behind, as I walk to the hero training room hallway I see a boy around my age walking into the other room he was endeavors son.

he had red and white bi-colored hair split in the middle matched with teal and grey irises, his scar on his left side almost matched his red hair.

Our eyes meet and I turn away embarrassed of being caught starring at the 'mystical creature' he was pretty hot though...

Once I do enter I hear a loud "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THEY'RE HEREEEEE" My other dad Hizashi Yamada aka Present Mic screeched at me and Hitoshi's arrival.

Aizowa our other dad instructed us on the rules and how far we can go, we have never actually used our quirks against each other in a full fledged battle before.

Soon pa yells "BEGINNNN" I jump up out of shock. "So you wanna get into U.A. high school, why is that?" Hitoshi asks looking at me with one hell of a glare.

Memories [BNHA X READER]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें