II: Bakugo sucks

Hello, my name is Kishihana Kaiko, it is my pleasure to join you all in the last school year of this school!"

---///-\\\---

>Kaiko<

After giving my introduction the teacher tells me to sit behind a boy named Midoriya Izuku and infront of Ekō.

"Can Midoriya and Baitaru raise their hands?" He says, Midoriya a boy with green hair that casts a dark shadow on itself slowly raised his hand.

"Umm, Mr, Baitaru can't raise his hand..." I say, "and why is that?" The teacher speaks.

"He doesn't have hands." I say.

The class erupted in laughter, I speed walk over to my seat and sit down burying my head in my arms.

As everyone laughs a hand falls on my shoulder, "i-it'll be fine, this'll pass over in no time..." A voice spoke nervously.

I lift my head up to see 'Midoriya' he was looking away a blush coated his face. "Ah- thanks Midoriya!" I say my lips forming a gentle smile.

As I take in a good look at him, he turns towards me and gives me a smile that I wouldn't forget for years.

I blush his smile could kill, it was blinding, the teacher recovers from my accidental attack and calls attention back on him.

Midoriya turns back around as the teacher rambled on with the lesson. I watch as Midoriya speed writes the notes down.

Ekō taps my shoulder with the point of his wing, I turn around, "what does the board say? I can't read it" he asks "ha lol I don't know, I'll ask Midoriya." I say.

I tap on Midoriya's shoulder, he turns around still writing down his notes, "yes?" He asks, "what does the board say?"

"It says your name, and a couple sentences that we need to choose the right answer from, do you need those too?" He responds nervously.

"Yeah I do, sorry" I say, "it's fine, it's so weird talking to a girl though, a new experience!" He says his voice lowering down after he say fine.

"The first sentence is 'the witch is'nt making any stew,' the second is 'All Might is our number 1 hero'
And the third is 'endeavor is a jealous prick' got it?"

"Yeah, thanks Midoriya" I say as he turns back around. I report the information to Ekō he smiles and writes it down, I spot a glasses case in on his desk, he probably couldn't open it.

I open them and put the glasses on his face, they do frame his face, he smiles and quietly thanks me.

I turn back and start to actually pay attention.

---///-\\\---

After class

---///-\\\---

So it was lunch now, and I was walking to lunch when I see Midoriya walking alone with his bento box.

"HEY! Midoriya! Wanna eat lunch with me?!?" I tell running to him avoiding all the swarms of people.

He stops and turns around. "Oh, h-hey kishihana-chan" he says as I stop infront of him "please, j-jush call me Yoshi or something I don't know you could use my first name too whatever you want"

"Oh, alright but why do you want to eat lunch with me? There is so many other people you could have ate with." He says.

"Yes I could have sat with anyone else but I want to sit next to you" I say "oh, okay I'm headed to the roof, would you like to come with me? Or! Uh, w-we could go a-anywhere you want to go, it doesn't matter..." He says.