Chapter 12

After emailing the agent and speaking with them on the phone, we finally got the confirmation that this would be our new home. We were all excited. Not only would we be moving away from the now possibly dangerous situation of Isaac, but were would have more room for ourselves.

When we finally began our moving process, I was even more happy that I hadn't brought much with me when I first moved in with them. Everything I owned fit inside of a small suitcase. Dan and Phil, on the other hand, had more stuff than they thought they did.

 Dan and Phil, on the other hand, had more stuff than they thought they did

Dan was more stressed about the move than Phil and I was. Of course, anything can be stressful for Dan. But, soon enough, we had everything packed up in their specific boxes.

A week before we were permanently leaving the apartment, Dan and Phil finally sat down to film their "We're Moving Out" video. And, now being their additional roommate, I got to be a part of it. The two were sat on Phil's bed, making sure everything was set up properly. I, on the other hand, was hiding under Phil's bed. We decided that I would just pop up out of nowhere because this video just had to be more surprising and odd. Soon enough, Phil had pressed record, and the recording journey began.

"Hey, guys!"

"Hi."

"So, this is the last video I will ever film in this room!"

"I thought that was just gonna be EVER." I slightly chuckled at the two's banter, waiting for my cue to pop up from behind the bed. "I'm ascending to another dimension!" Dan said as Phil made some 'dramatic' noises before letting Dan continue. "They've read the title, they know what you're about to say." And this was my cue.

"We're moving out!" They both said excitedly. I popped up from behind them as quickly as I could, throwing my arms into the air and giving my own "yay!" We all broke out into laughter at the absurdity of the action. I shook my head before sitting between them.

"You guy's sound really happy about moving out, isn't it sad?" I joked, letting them continue on with the video.

"We are happy!" Phil said, glee showing all over his face.

"This London apartment-" He turned to Phil for a moment, "how long have we lived here?"

"I think we've lived here for five years," Phil responded.

"That's half a decade," I added. Dan turned to me, ready to scold my terrible word choice.

"Don't say the word decade, (y/n). That's just--" Dan cut himself off to let Phil speak.

"We're slowly dying! I mean, look what we looked like when we moved in," Phil showed us an image of the two five years ago when they had first moved into the apartment. I burst into laughter.

"Oh my god, you too look so young. What happened?" I asked. Dan glared at me before continuing.

"I look full of life."

"We're dead behind the eyes now."

"I mean, did I ever have a soul?"

"No," Phil and I said at the same time.

"It's been our home, we filmed all of our videos here--"

"Why did my brain just go to 'toilet'? It's been our home, our toilet!" I shook my head at the two and covered my face with my hands.

"You two are strange, I swear," I mumbled.

"It's been out hamster cage for the last five years, but now it is time to leave," Dan continued. "Why, Lester children?"

"To go to a much bigger hamster cage!" Phil celebrated.

"A house. We're moving into a house," I clarified.

"You could say that we've outgrown this place, especially since (y/n) has moved in with us, and there are several reasons why we're desperate to leave as soon as possible," Dan added.

"First of all," Phil started, "there's too much stuff that we own!"

"So much stuff."

"To fit into this place with ONE storage cupboard."

"This apartment has No storage and we have SO MUCH ~miscellaneous shit~"

"For example, what's on my floor right now?" I move down and grab- "The giant Dil head from TATINOF!"

"That thing is absolutely terrifying," I say, handing the head to Phil.

"It's so scary, you just wake up in the night and it's like 'DUN DUH DUN DUH DUH DUN'." Phil chuckled as I spoke up.

"Let's just set this apartment on fire. All of our problems would disappear," I said, waving my fingers around.

"DAN IS ON FIRE," Dan exclaimed, looking at the ceiling like an absolute maniac. The video continued on, giving more reasons as to why we were all moving out of the apartment, including clips of all the cracks in our living areas. We didn't mention the whole Isaac situation, for obvious reasons, but the video was soon over and we were ready to leave the apartment.

Dan and I left Phil in his room to edit the video before we made out way out to the lounge. Sitting on the couch, I pulled my phone out from my back pocket and began to scroll through Twitter. I was interrupted by a notification from a number I hadn't seen in weeks. I inhaled sharply. Looking over at me, Dan gave me a confused look.

"What's up?" He asked, turning towards me. He shifted closer and sat next to me, looking at the message on my screen.

"He won't leave me alone."