Chapter 14

--Unknown--

I parked a few houses away from her new house. Shutting the car down, I watched closely as her brother exited the vehicle. I ignored him, as he wasn't the one I was looking for. I kept my eyes on the other side of the truck, waiting for her. Moments later, (y/n) emerged, along with her brother's flatmate. (y/n) looked up at the new house, admiring it.

I wish she would look at me like that again.

(y/n) opened the back of the moving van before being pulled away by Daniel. He said something that I couldn't fully make out before they went inside with Phil. This was my opportunity. I quickly stepped out of my car and made my way to the van before stepping inside. I moved a few boxes around, finally finding the one I was truly looking for. 'Clothes' was neatly written on it, etched out in her beautiful handwriting. I pulled a pocket knife out of my back pocket and cut the tape, opening the box. Familiar articles of clothing were neatly folded inside the box. I quickly grabbed a shirt and held it close to me.

It still smells like her...

Looking around, I closed the box and ran out of the truck and to my car. I placed the shirt in the passenger seat and drove off. As I drove by, that Daniel kid walked out of the house.

He's a problem that I'll have to take care of...