29

Third Person POV

"So what's up?" Natasha asked, putting her suitcase aside and flopping down on the bed.

Carol tossed her duffel on the floor and sat beside her, letting out a huff of air. "Pietro..."

"Pietro..." Natasha repeated, hoping she would continue. 

"Ki...d m..." She mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"What?" Natasha laughed. 

"Ugh," Carol grimaced. "Kissed me."

"About time," Natasha smirked, sitting up. "How'd you react?"

Carol was silent, then guilty looked up. "I slapped him," She winced, biting her nail. 

"Alright, well let's go," Natasha said decisively, getting off the bed. "You are going to go into the water with Pietro, and find a private area of the crystal clear water, and make it happen." 

"Make what happen?" Carol asked obliviously.

"You do have a thing for him, right?" Natasha squinted suspiciously. 

"Yeah, so?" Carol raised an eyebrow, grabbing her water bottle.

"Okay, Pietro has his own cabana, he's not sharing with anyone, so you're going to visit him later tonight, and have a talk. You guys are great together," Natasha smiled, and Carol glared begrudgingly at her before following her out of the cabana. The two jogged to Tony's cabana, where everyone was already waiting. 

"Finally," Sam rolled his eyes. "Let's do this, Danvers."

Carol tossed her towel at him and smirked, running to the dock. Sam threw her towel on the sand and ran after her. Pietro stayed behind and watched as Bucky and Steve followed. Natasha stared at him and nudged his shoulder. "Hey," She said, catching his attention. 

"Hey," Pietro sighed, tearing his eyes away from Carol. 

"I heard what happened," Natasha smiled gently, nodding towards Carol, who had just emerged from the water. 

"I do like her," Pietro said. "But I've been friends with her since before she and Wanda knew each other. We were on the pee wee T-ball team together," He chuckled fondly at the memory. "It makes sense she doesn't think of me like that."

"Don't be so sure about that, big brother," Wanda smiled, laying a consoling hand on Pietro's shoulder. "She just has difficulty expressing emotion in ways besides slapping and punching. Go talk to her," Wanda giggled, looking at Carol, who had just punched Sam. 

Pietro smiled and kissed the top of Wanda's head, running off to the water. Natasha and Wanda stood together on the beach, looking at Pietro cannonballing into the water, completely engulfing Carol in water. Carol laughed and splashed him back, and Wanda smiled when she saw him start conversation with her. 

"Hey, you want me to wait here with you while Bucky's in the water for a couple minutes?" Natasha asked Wanda.

"No it's fine, Pepper said she's mostly tanning anyways, so I'll go over to where she is," Wanda shrugged. "You head into the water, I think Maria's waiting for you to go in." 

Natasha smiled and jogged to the dock, where Steve, Bucky, Carol, Maria, and Pietro were lining up. "Hey, what are you guys doing?" Natasha asked, slipping her flip flops off. 

"We're gonna race," Carol said, squeezing some of the water out of her hair.

"I think I will stay and watch," Natasha smirked, heading to the back of the group.