Chapter 5: Privacy Please

(Picture of Melanie to the side..)

He moved back which resulting in me falling onto the floor. "Sorry Pisces." Good thing we had the door closed and locked otherwise his mom would have seen us about to f*ck I got up and ran to our closet I threw on some leggings my bra then a long shirt and some fuzzy socks. Chris threw on his sweats put the condom in the mini trash can. He jumped into bed under the covers and pretended to be sleep by now his mother was knocking on the bedroom door.. I answered the door pretending as if I had just woken up.. "hey mama sorry we were.... Sleep" she smiled and pulled me into a bear hug. "Hey Sabrina baby haven't seen you in a while, girl your glowing!" I flashed her a fake smile, I was so upset that I didn't get to do it with Chris we were so close.

Chris got out of bed and hugged his mom come to find out she came over to talk about his sister getting out of rehab this week.. Chris resents his sister, when he was younger she almost got him killed. "Well mom you know I honestly don't give a damn." We were sitting side by side while his mother was on the couch across from us. "baby that's your sister" I felt his temperature rise, "And? She wasn't acting like a sister when I almost died because of her."

His mom sighed then hugged is goodbye once she left I could still feel his anger we were laying in bed so I got up and straddled him."calm down please?" He laid his head on my chest and started to cry a little this happens everytime with his sister and I just want to beat her ass for making him cry.

The next morning when I woke up Chris was still sleep I hopped out of bed and put on skinny jeans with a white tank top and a jean jacket with my combat boots I put my hair in a pony tale and ran out the door, once I got in my car I darted to Melanie's house. I opened her door went to her room and plopped down on her bed where she was reading a Zane book.

"Sabrina why are you here aren't you suppose to be with Chris? Ooooo he didn't put it down cause your walking what happened?." She was now straddling me with her panties and tank top on, I swear if people didn't know me and Melanie personally they would think we're a lesbian couple. "His mother happened.." She looked at me weird. "Ew did he call you his mother name if so we need to move you out of that apartment cause he has some sick sh-" I cut her off.

"No he didn't call me her name but she almost caught us he had just finished giving me the most amazing head in my life, like girl I was crying!" Her mouth dropped and I continued "Then we were about to go at it on the bed but he was like he didn't want to do it on the bed right now so I was confused then he picked me up and put me against the wall and we were really about to do it condom on and everything then his mother came through the front door luckily the bedroom door was closed so he dropped me we rushed and got dressed then by that time she was knocking on the bedroom door so I answered it like I was sleepy.."

"OMFG his moms a cockblocker like really.. How did you feel overall.." I thought it over. "Before his mom burst in I think it was going to be the best s*x of my life Mel.." She smiled at me.. "We'll go get you some!

"I don't know maybe I should wait..." She looked at me with an annoyed face.. "Or you can stop being a p*ssy and go have the best time of your life.." I thought it over then pushed her off and sat up..

"You're right.." I kissed Mel on the cheek then headed to star bucks it's still fairly early and I doubt Chris is up. I grabbed a hot chocolate and some banana walnut bread.. After finished up everything while driving I finally made it to his house, I brushed my teeth to get the taste of coffee off my breath. Once I walked out I saw Chris sitting up on the bed with no shirt on God was he sexy.

"Where'd you go this morning?" He asked. "Mel's house and Starbucks" I took off my shoes and put them in the closet then I threw on a tank top and some cotton shorts."How'd you feel about last night." I turned my head so he couldn't see me blush "It was ok but we maybe just shouldn't try" he looked down at covers while I played with my fingers

"I felt something different with you last night better than any other woman I've been with your body close to mine gave me chills it was.. Electrifying" I climb over to his side of the bed. "Then lets feel it again." He attacked my lips where I tasted mint on his breath.

I didn't want him to be slow or anything like last night. I wanted him to be rough and he was doing just that, something inside of me was telling me that he was taking his frustration out on me but I loved it.

He ripped off my tank top "I'll buy you another baby." I shook my head no "I hated that one anyway." I said breathing heavily. He took off my lace green bra then attached his mouth to my n•pple I moaned out in pleasure as I threw my head back he slowly slid his hand down from my stomach straight too my p•ssy. He started playing with my treasure then stuck two fingers in, I was riding the hell out of his fingers that I wish was his d•ck.

I was about cum just from his fingers I couldn't take it anymore and just as I was about too he took his fingers out. I looked down at him and pouted he smirked and removed my cotton shorts and green thong.. "Enough with the foreplay I want you now." I demanded

He took off his pajamas and boxers to reveal his rock hard Mandingo. I looked at it in shock it looks bigger than last night. "Don't back out now." He said. He slowly lifted me up and placed me down on his erection it was having a hard time fitting but once it was in we moaned in sync .

I started riding him like a pro no guidance needed he was moaning and groaning as much as I was he put his hands on my hips and pushed down further. I winced a little but I loved it.. "Make love too me." I whispered seductively in his ear. "Your... So... Tight baby.. Uh you're the best." He switched positions to where he was on top of me giving me the business. I love a man in control, he started giving deep long strokes and was driving my body crazy. I could tell he was holding back though.

" I'm not going to break I can handle it all Chris." After I said that he went deeper than before the head board was rocking and I couldn't help the moans escaping. "Chris!" My nails were going deep into his back I was about too cum. "Wait on me Sabrina."

He picked me up and put me against the wall, he bit my lip then started going hard, I started screaming his name and I didn't care who heard us. He was so deep inside of me and by the looks of it he was enjoying being there I couldn't hold it anymore I reached my peak and came and soon after I did so did he..

"Damn Sabrina.." We were both hot and sweaty.. And I just had the best sex of my life. He carried us both to the shower in sync where we went at it again

After being together and having s•x all day atleast 9 or 10 times I tapped out in his arms... I had so much pain in between my legs but I felt amazing..

---

I know what you guys are thinking Sabrina's bipolar 😂 but hey wouldn't you be a little off if you were super h•rny

An update will come soon and oh yeah guys this will be a short story roughly 15 chapters but they'll be long :)! Hop on my message board! I swear I'm nice lol

-P.H