Chapter 15: Hospital Part 1

Ok so I know it's been a while since I've updated. I've been working on making my writing better for you guys and also been busy and tired as hell. But enjoy :), don't forget to make that white star orange and comment you guys!

Chris ~

Was she ok? I heard a crash, I heard her beautiful voice scream. What the hell am I going to do? I rushed into the E.R of glory hospital.

I saw them hauling her limp body in, her small hand was on her stomach.

"Hey ! What happened? is she ok?" I asked one of the nurses while pushing her with them.

"A drunk driver hit her, right now all we are trying to do is save the baby and her." Baby? Sabrina's pregnant with my child?

"Sir we're approaching the room I'm going to need you to have a seat in the waiting room." I looked at the woman like she was crazy.

"No! This is my wife."

"Sir if you do not leave I will have to call security." I stopped as they went into the room to start surgery. I walked to the waiting room to see Melanie and Sabrina's sister.

"Is she ok?!" Melanie asked me with tears in her eyes.

"I don't know.."

6 hours later...

Six fúcking hours I've been pacing this hospital floor waiting for a dámn doctor.

"Family of Sabrina Star?" A white man with a long lab coat asked.

"Right here."

"Sabrina was bruised badly she had a very fatal blow to the head from the accident. The baby is fine, but Sabrina not so much. She slipped into a coma but we're hoping that it will be very brief."

"Can we see her?" I asked. He nodded his head and we all followed him to Sabrina's room. She looked so beautiful sleeping, I just wish I didn't have to see her like this.

The doctor left out and we all huddled around the bed.

"You know Chris I know we have a love-hate relationship I can't stand your peanut looking head aśs sometimes but you make my girl happy." Melanie said while crying.

"I can't stand your dried up raisin ass either." We all laughed and I kissed Sabrina on her cheek.

Wake up baby..please

~~~

:( poor Sabrina and Chris..

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote.

Should the baby be a:

#Girl

Or

#Boy

And also drop baby names 😄!