I'm sinking ..in the ground.

Its jet black without any light , then a spark let up ,

Is it light ,no it's a crystal, there is something inside it ,what is it , who is it , hey ....hey are you alright ....are you in pain ....hey .....

In that dark place nothing can be seen but the crystal with a little boy in it is sparking like a bulb ...with dim tone the boy in crystal spoke "save me ...please ..are you my master ...please let me out ..I ...I live to protect you ...without you I am nothing.....master ...master .....mas...ter ..."some drops of shining water can be seen flowing down from his eyes ...

Then suddenly the dark place starts to crumble , everything in it is sinking

What is this place whats happening to me ...hey boy hang on there I promise I will save you ..so please hang in there .I.....I'll ...BE...AHHHHHHH!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huff huff...huff (in panic)...what was that again ,it's the same dream ...man why do I have that little boy in my dreams ...just who is he ... am I going crazy .....

A girl with maid outfit entered the room and asked "young master ,you are going to be late for your school please get up and get dressed ."

The way she says it I don't like it ...but I should get ready soon, I don't want to miss today's test anyway .

AH~ right ..I haven't introduced myself yet ...sorry guys ...MY name is ZAYN WALTON . I am the protagonist of this story you are reading , I am 16 years old and study in oxgord high school the top in whole world. I am the most handsome and cool man here (boy ,in reality). I am also very smart and always get A+ Grade in all the test ,I belongs to a very wealthy family too, there is nothing that I can't do, I am a perfect man (boy actually), I am sure you guys fall in love with me as the story goes ...well I have to go to school so bye ..bye J

As always the school is filled with noise and the teachers are strict as always ..huhhh..its so boring living like that ...a arm came on my shoulders and i looked at it ahh ..alan don't startle me like that .(with smile).so are you prepared for the test .

He is my best buddy ALAN WALKER we are childhood friends ,alan is my friend as well as my bodyguard his parents died when he was very young so my family took him in, he has great skills as a fighter ,he is powerful and smart , not more than me .having him beside me makes me very secured and comfortable and he is also 16 years old as me I always have fun being with him .

Alan with confused look says " zayn , have you learned the last chapter ...I fall asleep last night so I couldn't ,I wonder if sensei (teacher) will give questions from that." Who do you think I am ofcourse I learnt all the chapters ,I am gonna top again after all I am a perfect student and topper of the school (with proud) . and then alan replied "yes yes right"

{after three hours}.....

Yayyyy ....finally the tests are over and now its summer vacation , alan lets have ice cream after school , I know a amazing place .

Alan (with light smile) "yeah sure .. J"

{At lake view }...

Look alan (pause).. its so beautiful right , and there is the shop I was talking about (with excitement and pointing the finger in east direction towards the ice cream shop) with gentle smile alan replied "zayn , you wait here I will bring ice cream ,okay"oh..okay (they both smile at each other , and alan left to buy ice creams) huhh (sign..) its been 5 min already , alan sure know to make me wait , guess I have to go to shop too...(as soon as zayn move forward ,a suspicious array lit up under his foot and he starts sinking in it ) ah... ahhhhh!!!whats happening ....uhh...my legs ...my body ,,its sinking ...whats with this freaking strong gravity ...ahh ....alan ...al..an sa..ve .....m...e........with paining soft tone zayn screams but no one heard him ,and then with swish sound the suspicious array disappear taking zayn with it .

Alan is back having chocolate ice cream in his both hands and says (smiles) "the line was pretty big so" looks around "zayn ... zayn ..young master ..where are you...(panic) stop playing around ...master...young master ....." alan throws the ice creams and start searching for zayn , he is panic , his mind is going blank ,can't think whats going on and all he knows to protect his young master even to the gates of hell,he starts to have wild imaginations...and in distressed mood he shouted "YOUNG MASTER ZAYN....WHERE HAVE YOU GONEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!"