O Mighty RAIN ANGEL....ME ???

I WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS OF MY TEST AND WANT TO EAT ICE CREAM !!!!!!!!!!!!! .. as soon as zayn shouted his wish and open his eyes he found himself on a bed in a closed room ,it is a luxury room decorated with antique ornaments and things ,things that he don't know about ,there is a big window and two door one for coming and going and the other for the balcony. He can hear the chirping of birds and the sweet fragrance of flowers and soil is calming his mind somehow ,he was thinking about all the events that had happened till now ,and found that these event are out of his thinking and so he stopped thinking .

Again , where am I ? (it's the third time zayn asked the same question) ,that boy was right, I am not dead (touching his forehead and face gently and feel relived ) . but who was that boy ? and why would he help me ,Is he's the one who always appear in my dreams ,their voice sounds so alike but this time it seem so real than a dream (confused) and why he called me master ,where is he and how can I find and save him (scorching his head with his hands and annoyed) Man ,why it all happened to me,(with cute sobbing face) I just want to eat ice cream with alan and enjoy my life peacefully.

Luckily, that evil & ugly traditional man (even though he is very handsome ) is not here ,(wears his shoes and try to sneak out slowly from this unknown territory ) now is my chance , I must find a way before that ugly man arrives (moves towards the door and as soon as he tried to open it ,the door opened from outside by the man that zayn feared) ...creak... eh...ehhh!!!!! The ugly devil, (moves backward with a jump near the bed )...stay where you are mister ugly devil (picks up the knife from the table and pointed at that man ) come near and you will die [even though zayn never killed a insect in his life ] the man ignore his words and continues to moves towards him (zayn starts trembling and sweating with fear and moves backward as that man moves forward) stay where you are (keeps moving backward and soon hit the wall behind him with his back, it was the dead end ) please , please ..stay where you are don't come any closer (sobs) .. I don't want to die again ..so ..stop.

The man moves closer and kneel down as a loyal knight ,with apologetic tone he spoke "I am very sorry for what I did but there is no other way to awaken your inner self"

Huh!! What inner self ...do I look like a idiot to you ....you ..you killed me ..(grit his teeth ). The man raise his head and with paining expression and explains " but you aren't dead ,you just became unconscious for some time because of your awakening and because of it you are able to understand my language, I don't have any intension of killing you ,on the opposite I am here to protect you from the DARK DEVIL KING, so please trust me .."

{zayn to himself} eh! On the second thought , I am not dead but he do stab me ,but I am not dead and I am able to understand him unlike before ....so should I trust him ?? If I look carefully (glancing on him) he doesn't look like a ugly devil that I thought of him, since I don't know anything about my situation , I should trust him for now ...yeah (nodding to himself ) . (with hesitating tone and blushing ) I will trust you for now, don't you dare do that again ...(averted his face from his ) its not like I was scared .. I was just surprised ..(blush) . the man smiled what's with that smile I was not sacred ..just surprised..okay..you understand , then that man said "yeah , rest assured I will not let anyone lay a finger on you, and in return -- O mighty RAIN ANGEL please bless my kingdom with your showers and provide us life" (he kneeled down more ) .

(with spaced out expression ) hey mister ,what's this ..O mighty part.... I think you got the wrong person. The man replied " no ,I am pretty sure you are the rain angel who descended from heaven , according to legends rain angel fall from heaven wearing divine black/white cloths and has the power to call rain whenever they want so please bless us with your pure life giving water" (gentle smile )

Then someone from outside the door called for the man ,while leaving the man says "oh right I haven't introduced myself, sorry for that , I am justin wavern the crown prince of floria also known as the white country, ( bowing a little ) now then if you will excuse me " ah ..wait.. I have a name too , Zayn , so don't call me rain angel .. ( lowering his voice) its kind of embarrassing , in exchange justin smiled and left him in his room alone .

(talking to himself ) huh Legends ....rain angel will call rain ..it all sounds so troublesome but I don't have that kind of powers . by judging the behaviour of crown prince justin , rain angel is very important for him so he will not hurt his precious rain angel_ that is me . atleast for now I am safe and protected but the question is how long , I am not familiar with this place and time , but I do know what I have to do next I have find my dream boy [the boy in who appears in his dreams ] may be he know the way to back after all he helped me and promised to protect me if I let him out of crystal......

(sad expression ) till now how many people promised to protect me ...(sign)

I wonder what's alan doing and how is my test results .....oh man I want to go back ...