Part-14(New Friendship)

Thanku for voting and commenting .

Recap : Sanskar fulfilling Swara's wishes and making her comfortable around him .

Today's part :

Like the days pass on Sanskar keep on fulfilling my wishes .
The next day he take me out and ask me to drive the car. first I was shock (his every action shock me to the core ) .Is he mad or what I don't know driving and upon that I am pregnant and he want me to drive . He want to kill us or what ?? But it look like he has gone blind also he didn't react on seeing my expression and again said me to drive.Finally getting annoyed I said to him in clear words according me but he is too much he ignored my words also.
Sanskar: Swara drive the car .
Swara : I think you have gone mad that's why you are saying this .
Sanskar: drive the car .(he said politely)
Swara : Are you gone deaf also ??
Sanskar : drive .
Swara : you are gone Case .I don't know how to drive and upon that I am pregnant and you want me to drive like seriously . Have you sold your brain along with your eyes and ears that's why you are not able to think , see and hear .
Sanskar : nothing like that . I know you can drive that's why I am saying you to drive .
Swara : but I know I can't .
Sanskar : Trust me .

When he asked me to trust him . I was not able to do it I don't know him and from the time I know him he was never near me then how can I trust him blindly.I can't . Knowing my feelings he said me .
Sanskar : Do you believe in yourself ??
Swara : yes .
Sanskar : For that belief just drive and I am with you I will help you out if you do anything wrong .
Swara : ok
Sanskar : sit .
I sat on driving seat and sanskar sat on passenger seat beside me . I got a flashback of the same thing I was driving and sanskar helping me in driving but my thoughts were broke by Sanskar who said me to drive the car . As I started my hand started trembling . He asked me to breath in and out and don't panic . He give me confidence and I started driving . I don't know how but I started driving on my own He was just telling me the way . It was like I scored full marks  in a test without any preparation.slowly slowly he was making me fear free. He was giving me confidence and a feeling of having faith on my own self that i can do anything . He was making me independent.

As we reached the destination. I was happy because of my driving. But the next thing shocked me more. We were present on a beach.The cold breeze came and hit on my face making me realise the place . The place was decorated beautifully a setup of a room but without a roof. All sides lights decorated twinkling as if they are stars and a table and chair arrangement to eat food was arranged near the shore .
Sanskar came from behind and hold my hand and all with other hand supported my back. He know all my worries without me even saying he know my back is paining thats why he hold me to make me feel good. We went towards the dinner table arrangement. As we sat there waves came and hit my feet making me feel the cold water. The feeling was so beautiful . Something cold hitting your feet with the beautiful atmosphere having cold breezes making me shiver and warmth from the beautiful sun which is setting in front of us . Its like a romantic date and when he served the dishes i get more happy they all are my favourite but with less spices but i can adjust with it . I am so happy that anyone can tell just by taking a glance of mine and seeing me happy sanskar was smiling and it's the first time I saw him smile . He look good while smiling .I asked him to always smile like this on which he smiled more and said yes but on a condition and that condition was I will always be happy whatever the situation I will never loose hope and I give in for him .
Swara : Sanskar I think you should smile more often you look so good while smiling .
Sanskar : ok I will but on one condition .
Swara : what ??
Sanskar : that you will always be happy like this whatever the situation be but always smile like this it suits you and yes one more thing never loose hope . May be the time you quit trying that was the last step to get successful. You will always give your best in everything.
Swara : I will try .
Sanskar : not trying you have to do it .
Swara : ok I will do . Happy ??
Sanskar : very . Come let's go to next place .
Swara : ok .