Part-16 ( knowing)

Thanku for voting and commenting .

Recap: Swara remembering her time with Sanskar how he again make her trust him .

Today's part :

Finally Sanskar make me trust him according to him I am becoming the previous Swara he knows .

But the chain of her thoughts was broken by someone .
Pov end .

Sanskar : swara .
Swara : yes .
Sanskar : in which thoughts you are busy ??
Swara : nothing just thinking about the previous months . How everything changed na .
Sanskar : yes everything changed .
Swara : but this change is for good na .
Sanskar : hmm .... ok you sit here I will come after changing .
Swara : ok
Sanskar went from there .

Sanskar pov :
As I came home I saw Swara in deep thoughts . On asking her she told me she was thinking about previous months . But I am thankful to the previous months .I got my Swara back .She is back the same bold one , demanding one and the one who trust me in every situation . She again start believing me and is back to her fearless form. I thank god for giving me my Swara back . In starting she was afraid and she don't trust me it hurt me so badly but I never lose my hope and finally I got the reward of getting her back . Slowly slowly with each each passing day she was becoming more and more like the previous Swara . And today she is the same previous one .It was a difficult task but finally everything is alright. I craved to see her happy and remove all the tensions from her life and slowly she helped me in this . Now I am just praying for her safe delivery . The due date is near and she is also following her routine and doctor advice seriously .Doctor give us date after 1 week . I hope she will be alright and the babies also .

Pov end .

Sanskar went to Swara and they both started talking .
Sanskar : so how was your day ??
Swara : it was good . But We missed you

Sanskar kneed in front of her and asked holding her belly .
Sanskar: who missed me the most babies or mama ??
Swara : obviously mama .(making pout )
Sanskar : why ?? Can't my babies miss me .
Swara : they missed you but I missed you more .
Sanskar : awww... so my big baby miss me most .
Swara ; yes .
Sanskar : you look so cute .
Swara : you also . And don't dare to say no .
Sanskar : as you wish madam .
Swara : that's good .sanskar let's play something.
Sanskar : what ??
Swara : ludo .
Sanskar: ok . Let me bring the game .
Swara : ok .
Sanskar brought the game board and die .
They started playing and with lots of cuteness and sometime Swara do cheating but Sanskar didn't said anything and finally she won . But the credit of her winning go to Sanskar as he let her win . And she did doing happy dance sitting only as Sanskar don't let her stand .

With their cute antics all the days keep on passing like this 6 days passed . Swara's due date is also near . It's just 2 days to go for her delivery. Swasan were watching movie but in the mid Swara started shouting in pain and seeing her condition Sanskar got to know it's time for her delivery.

Swara : ahh.. Sanskar it's paining.... I think it's...
(Sanskar pick her in bridal style)
Sanskar : time . Don't panic Swara . It will be alright.
Swara : but it's paining a lot.
Sanskar : don't worry .
He make her sit on passenger seat and sat on driver seat .with every passing moment swara's cries we're going more and more .
Sanskar: don't worry it will be alright.
Sanskar picked the phone and called the doctor who was handling her case.
Doctor : hello .
Sanskar : Doctor...swara's labour pain started .
Doctor : SM actually I am out of town . I will tell my friend to Handel the case you just get Swara to hospital I will ask her to make the arrangements.
Sanskar: ok tell her soon .
Doctor : ok .
Doctor ask other doctor to do all the arrangements.
As swasan reached the hospital. The ward boys shifted Swara to emergency ward . Doctor came and asked Sanskar to sign some papers.
Sanskar : what's this paper are about ??
Doctor : the papers of whom to save during delivery actually we need your sign .so we can save the babies if risk is still there .
Sanskar : why will you save the babies ?? You have to Swara also na (he said controlling his anger)
Doctor : but you have already sign on this paper stating to save babies .
Sanskar : no I have not . You save Swara (said angrily) and show these papers.
Doctor : ok sir as you say (said with fear) but
Sanskar : but what??
Doctor : if we are not able to save her as that time her condition were bad .
Sanskar : what you wanna say say clearly .
Doctor: According to the papers I can say she can't be able to deliver the babies as she can't be able to take that much pain . But I am not sure about the progress she make in previous months as I am not handling her case . So I can't say we can save her or not it's 50-50 chances .
Sanskar : please doctor save her .
Doctor : I will try my best . Hope for the best .

Saying this she went to the ward and sanskar
Saw the papers and started remembering the time when Swara came to his room and make him sign those papers . But he read everything then how come he was not able to saw this thing . He was reading the file again with tears flowing from his eyes but when he finally find the line he was shocked . He was not able to believe his eyes . How can he miss this important line . The line on which swara's life depends how can he ? The line which states:

"on due date if we have to save the babies and mother we will save any two I.e. babies".
But that time he was not able to see the babies means Swara did something with the file . Why she did that .
He was seeing at that line continuously without blinking ad tears are falling on the page but who cares . Today he is crying after long time . The pain he was hiding from whole world today that pain become unbearable that he can't stop it now . He is letting it go .

What will happen ?? Will Swara survive or ...?? What will happen to Sanskar ??will he able to survive without her ??

To know all the answers stay connected with the story ...

Any changes you want you can tell me ..

Story is going to end in 1–2 parts .

Thanku for reading 😊😊