Chapter 2

"You are Vega Alpha Lyrae Moretti," a woman who proclaimed the she's my Mom said to me.

It's been a month since I woke up and Dr. Foster let me finally leave the hospital but he said that he's going to check up on me every week.

Dr. Foster also repeated thrice the DOs and DON'Ts.

And almost a month ago, 'Mama' and 'Papa' introduced me this guy beside me carrying my stuffs.

"I'm glad that you'll finally out of this place, milady," he said out of nowhere.

"How many years have been working for the Moretti?"

"Since I can remember, my lady," he answered.

"I'm referring to your years of service as my butler."

"Approximately six years."

"WHAT?!? I was still in coma that time!"

"It was a very long story. I will tell you some other time. For now, please enter the car my lady, your Papa is waiting for you and Madame," he opened the door in the back seat.

Mama was already there inside comfortably sitting. Nico sat on the passenger's seat.

Everything is so new to me- the environment, the people.

"We have so many stories we all want to tell you about, my princess. Trust your Mama and Papa, okay? You'll get to know everything soon and little by little."

Reality hits me when I heard three consecutive knocks from my door. Sa susunod na araw pa naman ang alis namin papuntang San Alfonso so it's better to think about another set of activities to do today.

"GOOD MORNING!" I greeted Nico.

Who would not have a beautiful morning staring at this guy half naked, wearing a pink apron and preparing breakfast? I really admire Nico's body. If only I could get myseld physicall fit like him but he wouldn't let me to even touch a dumbell.

"Good Morning. Just stay there I'm gonna put my shirt first," sabi niya at nagmamadaling hinablot ang t-shirt na nakasabit sa isang upuan.

"I'm used to see your sexy body, Nico. Why put a shirt on?" I pouted.

"Because it's very improper and disrespectful," mariin niyang sabi saka pinagpatuloy ang pagluluto. I can only stare his back from where I was standing.

Minsan nakakainis ang sobrang pagka-gentleman ni Nico. My eyes were enjoying feasting his body. Ilang beses ko na siyang naabutan na naka ganoon at sa tuwing nalalaman niya na nakikita ko and katawan niya, it always ended up him grabbing and wearing his shirt from nowhere.

"Let me guess, you didn't have a girlfriend ever since am I right, Nico?"

"Nope," he said habang nakatalikod pa rin at nagluluto.

"See? I mean you've been serving the Moretti since you were 15 and you said to me you grew up in an orphanage. And that fact is an evidence that you will never have a girlfriend in your whole life as long as you were with me. That's terrible!"

"So your point is?"

"I can be your girlfriend—"

"Ouch!"

I got startled by his reaction. But it was taken back when I suddenly saw him holding his hand, and looking at his swollen fingers.

"You okay? I'll go get some ice and some ointment," I was worried because his fingers turned really red.