Simon Says... 'Read the Prologue.'

A/N: I apologise for the delay

A/N: I apologise for the delay. I am still trying to get used to writing, and it's not an easy journey. So, thank you for being so patient. 

And I am going to bring in the scares to my best ability. It just needs time to pick up, okay? 

Also, thank you for your love. You guys are the freaking best!

Dedicated to my twin, @-bambi- who designed the cover/art above, with a special font just for Simon! Love you, sis xo

**

"You're not scared of the dark, you're scared of what's in it

"You're not scared of the dark, you're scared of what's in it." - Unknown.

Date: 13th  December 2013.

Time: 8:45 pm.

I have always believed that the darkness is something that holds a lot of secrets – secrets that we were better off not knowing about.

While there were people who loved the dark, I was a part of the population that was seriously afraid of the darkness and the secrets it held.

I wouldn't be able to sleep and would often believe that someone was hiding in my closet or under the bed. That is what led me to sleep in my elder sister, Hannah's, room till I was fifteen years old, and even then, I would hold onto her and pray that no one killed us.

People made fun of my fear of the dark, hell, even I did, but everything changed when I was alone, the lights turned off and literally felt the darkness settle around me like a blanket. That was when my imagination took over and the nightmares began. The nightmares I often had were of some creatures chasing me, or a monster standing beside my bed, ready to scare the living daylights out of me.