Girls & Boys Night

"I am so happy!You remembered!"Ballora cried happily while hugging the red head.

Circus Baby had told them that she remembered.A girl's night was held in Mangle's house.

"Psh, of course I did!"Circus Baby smirked."You saw how I fell righy?I can't believe I survived!That is so badass!"She said proudly.

"Hey, I am the badass here!And you lost your memory!"Funtime Foxy scoffed.

"Jealous much?"Circus Baby teased.

"We're back with the food!"Toy Chica and Bonnet arrived with an armful of junkfood and candies.

"Great!"Chica clapped her hands.

"I ordered the pizza and it's on its way!"Sabrina smiled.

"Okay, hold up!Mind telling me what happened when I was at the hospital?"Circus Baby asked and glanced at Sabrina."And what is she doing here?"

"We'll explain,"Chica assured her.

"Hey girls, I'm back!Sorry I was late, I was buying some groceries."Mangle came in her house and settled the paperbags down.

"So, Circus Baby remembered huh?"Mangle raised a brow.

"She did!"Ballora wiped her tears of joy.

"That's cool!So, in order to make thins go smooth.We have to update CB what happened.Bomb us with questions, Circus B,"Mangle said and sat on the floor, her legs crossed.

"Okay, here goes,"She sucked her breath.
"First of all, Didn't Mangle and Foxy break up?Are they together now?
How about Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie, are they back too?
Did Marionette finally propose to Ballora?
And how about Bonnie and Chica?
I expect Chica to be pregnant and that I would be an aunt!
And Bonnet, did Bon Bon propose to her too?
How about the badass tomboy?
Did she finally found someone?Why is Sabrina here?How many more minutes will the pizza arrive?Whew!"She breathed out.

The girls blinked.

"I had no idea what the heck you were saying..."Funtime Foxy sighed.

"First of all, yes.Foxy and I broke up and we're not together.He has a girlfriend...and we're having a collab."Mangle answered.

"And no, Toy Bonnie and I aren't back together.That would be so gross!But we made up.But I will never get back with him..."Toy Chica crossed her arms and looked at Ballora.

Ballora sighed, "Marionete didn't propose to me..."

"How come?I expected that he would propose to you."Toy Chica asked.

"We....broke up 3 years ago."Ballora said.

"WHAT!?"They shrieked.

"So that explains why you two did not kiss when we got you....I feel terrible now."Chica slumped her shoulders.

"Don't be..."Ballora smiled and patted her shoulder.

"Bonnie proposed to me.Of course I said yes!"Chica smiled and showed her ring to Circus Baby.

"Aweee, that's so cute.Well, at least one of my ships are still going..."Circus Baby smiled.

"Are you pregnant?"

Chica grabbed a chocolate bar and sighed, "Why does everyone keep asking that?Of course I am not pregnant!"