Paris

-January  2020-

In the city of love, Nathalie, Toy Bonnie and his friends were in Paris, France for his concert in Europe. They were walking around the streets of France and stopped at a bakery filled with sweet pastries and croissants.

They smelled the fresh aroma of bread when they walked in the bakery, ordering macarons, cookies, croissants and tarts for their afternoon snack before the concert will start.

"I can't believe we are in Paris! Their fashion is so chic!" Toy Chica squealed and a French fan of hers waved hi when they passed by each other.

"It's good to be back." Ballora smiles and breathes in, "Oh man, I love Paris."

"Do you know anyone here, Lora?" Marionette asked, taking a bite of his croissant.

"Of course! I have friends here too but they must be in the ballet center here." She said and while they were walking a little child with lilac hair, dressed in a tutu, approached her and smiles.

"Bonjour, Mme. Ballora! It is lovely to see you again!" The girl squeals.

"Bonjour, Lise. Lovely to see you too!" Ballora smiled to the little girl.

"Lise! Nous devons aller au centre de ballet!"

"Qui vient!Au revoir, Mme. Ballora!" Lise squealed and waved goodbye to her and ran to her mother.

"Au revoir, chérie!" Ballora waved and smiled to Lise who was skipping happily with her mother.

"One of your students?" Marionette asked.

"Yep."

"Cute." He chuckled with Ballora.

"Yeah..."

"Alright, you guys can go anywhere you like but be back by the hotel at 6:00 for dinner and then we'll go to AccorHotels Arena for the concert." Nathalie said.

They nodded and smiled.

"I'll see you guys later, don't cause trouble or whatever the public might spread on." She said and walked back to the hotel.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Toy Bonnie turned to them.

"Well, Ballora wanted to show me the ballet school..." Marionette said, putting an arm around her shoulders.

"But I never said-"

"For our date." Marionette cut her off with a smug grin.

"Oh, okay. That's- A DATE!?" Toy Bonnie screamed.

Everyone gasped in realization and turned to Marionette who was still smirking.

"That's what I said..." He shrugged.

Ballora blushed madly and covered her face with her hands. Funtime Foxy had a smirk on her face. Foxy and Toy Bonnie stood still while Mangle and Toy Chica were in the middle of fangirling breakdown.

"Oh my goodness, Pupallora is about to sail again!" Mangle squealed.

"Ahh!!! Take me with you! I have to see everything!" Toy Chica cried as she got pulled back by Foxy.

"Are you serious?" Ballora looked up at Marionette.

"Yeah, I am. I promised you that we'll go out on a date and we're in Paris. The city of love~" He mused.

Ballora's blush remained, "Alright, okay, t-that's cool."

Marionette took her hand and then looked at his friends who's eyes were popping out.