chapter 9

At the town of kuoh.

At the kuoh academy many students chatting with their friends.

Then one female student looks at the gate.

Girl 1: Look is rias. Said with a smile.

Everyone look at the gate to see the number one beautiful girl in school.

Third year student rias gremory, she has grown to a beautiful young woman over the years.

Along with her is akeno third year as well beautiful.

Koneko with them but she's a first year.

Kiba walking with them and some girls looking at him with heart eyes.

And finally gasper he's walking beside koneko with a nervous look wearing a girls uniform.

They continue inside the school to go to class and went to their separate ways.

Skip.

At the clubroom.

They have their secret headquarters at an old school building at the back of the main school and rias name her club occult research club, for research of mythodology.

Rias in her desk looking at the paperwork and some tea akeno made.

Akeno sitting by the couch drinking tea.

Koneko sitting by the other couch eating a snack.

Kiba by the window drinking tea as well.

Gasper playing a game with his nintendo in his hands while sitting in a box.

Akeno looks at the ceiling and made a small smile.

Akeno: It's been four years since (y/n) left to train. Said with a small smile.

Everyone else smile as well, they couldn't blame him because is his duty to bring balance and going to the other factions to train and learn from them.

But true to his word he did sent letters to them along to sona and sairaorg in case they went to their separate ways.

They felt glad that he's ok and continued his training and learning a lot from the other factions.

Then they laugh a little cause one time he sent a letter that he pranked azazel by making his hair pink and change his clothes color to pink as well, because azazel was being way to lazy and not doing his job seriously.

They all felt glad that he's doing ok.

Especially rias she smile and place her left hand towards her necklace that (y/n) gave it to her at her fourteenth birthday.

For sometime her feelings for him have grew from crush to actual love and wanted to tell him how she really feels towards him.

Then suddenly heard a scream and look out the window.

Rias sigh knew who.

Her new pawn issei hyoudou one of pervert trio of school, running away along with his friends from the kendo girls for peeping again.

During sometime at the academy she felt a powerful force in him and thought he has a sacred gear.

Then she got report by koneko that fallen angels are after him and to her surprise that it was raynare who killed him.

Then later rias revived him as her pawn but to her surprise it took all eight pawn pieces to revive him.

During some time later he was attacked again by another fallen angel named dohnaseek but she managed to save him by healing him but she was using some special clothing to use her healing power to issei and not being naked.