chapter 11

(A/N: Well my dear readers the moment you all been waiting for, enjoy.)

At the underworld.

At the phenex domain, in the castle nobles came to see the marriage between riser and rias.

The people never expected that riser defeated rias in a rating game and now they are going to be married.

In the hall everyone talking before the party begin.

In the corner zeoticus along with venelana, millicas and lucy are there for support for rias but they are not happy at all.

To see rias lose against riser and now she has to marry him.

Zeoticus and venelana felt sad to see their daughter not very happy and when they went to check on her at the infirmary they saw her crying and stay by her side.

Lucy felt great sadness to her sister in law not being able win and never being left alone.

Millicas felt sad for his aunt because she's going to marry someone she doesn't like he heard what riser has done eight years ago, he couldn't never forgive him, he just wish for (y/n) to come and save rias from riser.

Zekram: Your seem troubled. Said from beside them.

They all look to see zekram and sairaorg walking towards them.

Zeoticus: Lord zekram. Said with a neutral look.

Zekram: I know how you feel and trust me I am as well but rias accepted his challenge and won. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Lord phenex: That I agree old friend. Said behind him.

They look to see lord and lady phenex along with lord and lady sitri.

Lord phenex: My son became too arrogant and this will bring more shame to us. Said with a sad look.

His wife sad as well.

They tried everything to talk riser out of his arrogant ways but no results.

Zeoticus: It's alright, I just hoped that rias can endure. Said with a sad look.

Lord sitri: That I can understand even my daughter couldn't believe it her friend lost. Said with a sad look.

They understand.

Millicas: It's not fair. Said with a sad look.

They all look at him.

Millicas: The only reason why she accepted his challenge because riser insulted (y/n). Said with a sad look.

They all understand why grayfia report what happened and let's just say that both venelana and lucy want to go and teach that arrogant fool a lesson for those insults.

Lucy: I know how you feel millicas but there's nothing we can do. Said with a sad look.

They all sigh at this.

Sairaorg: But don't lose hope just yet. Said with a neutral look.

They all look at him.

Zekram: What do you mean son?. Said with a questionable look.

Sairaorg: If there's one thing I know about (y/n) he wouldn't let this happen and teach riser phenex a lesson. Said with a neutral look.