- the beginning... again

- role: medic
- name: Reyna Salvador
- age: 21
- gender: female
- sexuality: heterosexual
- face claim: liza soberano

- origin: New York City, New York- personality: since she grew up with a family of boys and a city of chaos, recklessness was all she's ever known

- personality: since she grew up with a family of boys and a city of chaos, recklessness was all she's ever known. she has a lot of street smarts, taught to her by her brothers, but she is intelligent as well due to the fact that she read a lot in her free time. reyna is someone who doesn't take bs from anybody. frankly, she's blunt and rude in uncomfortable situations, or when people insult her or the people she cares about. but around others she's comfortable with, you might find she's not as cold hearted as she seems.
- backstory: reyna never knew her mom and doubted she ever would. apparently, after she was born, her mom found someone else on a business trip to italy. her dad was still bitter about it. growing up, she was always the one being taken care of. she spent so much time with her 3 older brothers, and she loved them. as she got older and her dad fell sick, the responsibility of taking care of her dad was given to her while her brothers went out and got jobs to support them. by the time she was old enough to apply for college and medical school, they couldn't afford it. when raids started to happen, she had no idea what to do. after many late night conversations with her brothers, they agreed to stick together. soon enough, an attack happened in their apartment complex. her father and 2 of her brothers were shot down, and she panicked. she ran, leaving her last brother behind. she's felt guilty ever since.
- other:
= she can cook pretty well
= she has went back to her apartment to see if her family was still there. her dad and one of her brothers were, unmoving. oddly enough, the brother she left behind and another she was sure was shot down weren't. she hasn't tried to look for them.
= she's terrified of spiders.
= her birthday is nov. 22
= she doesn't celebrate her birthday.

__

- role: soldier
- name: Dean Gonzalez
- age: 23
- gender: male
- sexuality: closeted bi (shh don't tell anyone)
- face claim: Froy Gutierrez

- role: soldier- name: Dean Gonzalez- age: 23- gender: male - sexuality: closeted bi (shh don't tell anyone)- face claim: Froy Gutierrez

- origin: phoenix, arizona
- personality: Dean is a sweetheart. It's pretty ironic for a soldier but he just doesn't have the guts to hurt someone offensively. He's a good shot, and he's definitely athletic, but he's not someone to deliberately attack unless he's defending himself or someone else. Some other soldiers like to make fun of him for being a wuss or a coward, which tend to hurt him sometimes, but he doesn't like to show it in front of them.
- backstory: Dean had loving parents and an older sister, whom he looked up to. She was the reason why he became a soldier in the first place. She was such a fighter, and he wanted to be like her. She was killed in an attack after trying to defend him and their parents; he made it out alive because of her.
- other:
= the only person who actually knew he was bi was his sister
= loves chick flicks and romcoms
= he likes to draw things sometimes, but no one else needs to know that.
= he hates being alone. he can't physically be anywhere without someone with him. empty places give him weird vibes.
= his birthday is february 17.

pass:
- baby blue!
- _dyl-ish  -limelight-  chestnut1590
- 18 :)
- pool tbh

gravitationals