- manhattan elite

name: Reyna Salvador

age: 17

sexuality: heterosexual

appearance: liza soberano

personality: Reyna is someone who has pretentious written all over her

personality:
Reyna is someone who has pretentious written all over her. She's sweet and charming when she wants to be, but most of the time she's blunt and insensitive. Reyna doesn't like to hold back, and will always say what she's thinking, it's just easier for her. When it comes to expressing her emotions, Reyna does whatever she feels. For example, if she feels angry, you'll know. When it comes to words, she's reckless and doesn't think twice about what others might feel. But, to people who she cares about and who she knows she can trust, she's usually sweet.

upper east sider or outsider: upper east sider

backstory:
Her dad is a famous actor/director and his work included many successful movies, and her mom owns a range of fashion lines across the globe. They're busy, busy people, which means they're almost never home. But, somehow her dad has found time to have an affair. Reyna found out about it around 2 years ago. Her dad had come home to visit (he was actually doing a project in the area), and she saw him fooling around with the main actress in the project he was doing. After confronting her dad, she was told to keep it a secret, and in exchange, he'd spoil her with anything and everything she wanted. No questions asked. Of course, Reyna's not the kind of girl that keeps her mouth shut, so she has tried to tell her mom behind her dad's back, several, several times, but no avail. After what seemed to be the 9th time trying, Reyna gave up and is now living with this secret.

parents: Inigo Salvador and Ophelia Carver-Salvador

extra:
- she likes to sing. not in front of people.
- she has acted in her dad's movies before and is considering a career out of it.
- her mom has tried to get her into fashion design, but she's not particularly interested.
- her ties with her parents aren't exactly close, even as a young kid they couldn't spend time with her. the closest thing she has to parents are the maids.

_

name: Dean Gonzalez

age: 17

sexuality: heterosexual

appearance: Lorenzo Zurzolo

personality: Dean is someone who has no remorse and he's okay with that

personality: Dean is someone who has no remorse and he's okay with that. He's a player, the type of dude who will flirt with any girl, regardless of whatever relationship he's in or not. It's twisted, but he doesn't really care. He's charming in a brooding kind of way, and sweet.. if he wants to be. He's someone taken straight out of a cliche romance book where the main character falls for the guy who she's warned to stay away from. Dean takes and gets, but never gives. It's worse because he's rich.

upper east sider or outsider: upper east sider

backstory: Both of his parents were high-end models, and now he's pretty much expected to follow the same path. Since he's basically set for life, he's adopted a care-free attitude. Dean genuinely doesn't care about what he wants to do in life, so he settles for the easy way out. He also does have an older brother who he looks up to, and is also exactly like him. It's most likely that he gets his behavior from his older brother. The house has been empty since his older brother left to do his own thing, but he's always keeping himself busy with other stuff, so to him, it doesn't matter.

parents: Julio Gonzalez and Yvette Turner-Gonzalez

extra:

- he plays soccer.

- he secretly does have a passion for painting, but never really pursued it. he's only dabbled here and there.

- dean's modeled for several high-end brands, such as Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger.