cigarettes

hey all! We are so close to 1k and I'm super happy! Sorry I've been MIA for a while, just been super busy but it's good to be back. Also I just entered my story for wattys2019 and idek how that works so fkjdkdjebfjdj anyways lemme just jump into it aight Cool
(Long chapter ahead!)
———————
Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok gradually made their way a few blocks down to the Target that Yoongi had suggested they go to. After about five minutes, the large store emerged into sight as they headed farther down.

It was nearly deserted, with only a few cars sitting quietly in the enormous parking lot; employees, probably. The other three boys sprinted down the path into the huge open space, leaving Jimin and Yoongi alone for a moment.

"So much for a date, huh?" Yoongi sighed.

Jimin looked over at him. "Well, at least we're together." He smiled lightly and took the older's hand as they ran down the path towards everyone else.

Their feet seemed to move on their own, rocketing like shooting stars down to the ground. Eventually they met the black pavement of the parking lot and the other boys waved from over by the shopping carts.

As they got closer, Jungkook looked over at them, grinned, and climbed into one cart that had been pulled away from the line. "Tae, take a picture of me!"

Taehyung pulled his phone from his pocket, aiming it at the younger. However, before he could snap a photo of his boyfriend, Hoseok lept forward and pushed the cart as hard as he could, staying on as he quickly drove forward. Both of them yelled in surprise. "Hobi!!! What the fu-" his sentence was cut off by laughter.

"Well, I did get a picture..." Taehyung said while showing Jimin a blurry photo of Hoseok ramming into the shopping cart, Jungkook's face visibly startled despite the fuzziness of the picture. Jimin giggled, looking back over at the two boys who were now several spaces away from them.

Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jimin jogged over to Jungkook and Hobi. Hoseok regained himself and started to push the youngest around in the cart as they laughed loudly. The other three boys trailed behind Hoseok as he did this, running quickly after him. Jimin was smiling so widely that his cheeks were getting sore. He looked over at Yoongi, whose gummy smile lit up his entire face.

Jungkook yelled as the cart reached an abrupt stop, lurching him forward. "YEET!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"How about we race?" Jimin suggested once everyone had stopped running.

"In the buggies?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. We could start from this street light to that one all the way down there." The ash-blonde pointed to the light next to the path.

"How about Jungkook and Taehyung push two of us down, and we'll see who wins," Hoseok suggested.

"Yeah okay, but which two?" Yoongi asked.

"I wanna go!" Jimin stuck his hand in the air excitedly.

"I don't want to, I don't trust either of you to push me," Yoongi scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Okay, so Yoongi and Jimin it is!" Hoseok announced, practically shoving the eldest into the red shopping cart.

"H-Hey!"

Jimin climbed into his buggy, which was being pushed by Taehyung. Yoongi tried to get out of his, but Jungkook pushed him back in and the blue-haired boy pouted in frustration. "This is not fair," he groaned.

"You're right, it's not. Especially since we have the power of god and anime on our side..."

"AAAAAHHHHH!!" Jimin and Taehyung screamed together. They high-fived. Yoongi and Jungkook rolled their eyes and the youngest stuck his tongue out at him.